The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

When you see him spitballing basic nonsense like that in public, you do start to wonder if it really isn't an act and he is actually that thick.

He really needs Supermik at press conferences to step in and say, "actually, I think you'll find the president meant to say that a small minority of illegal immigrants could be murderers or rapists, and that's why we need tight immigration controls".

"No, I meant that Mexicans are criminals and we need a wall to keep them out"  *facepalm*

As much as I think the Don is a massive clown, what he said about the disenfectant has been really taken out of context. He meant that it would be great if there was a solution that was as easy as just having an injection that would kill off the virus. The usual detractors have spun what he said to suit their own agenda.

It absolutely hasn’t. He had half read some advice one of the medical experts had written for him with pictures and red crayon, and riffed on it. He literally said he thought Coronavirus could be cured by consuming disinfectant or with light therapy. Not a single word was taken out of context - it was broadcast live. You can even look it up and watch it if you want.

Of course, today he said he was being sarcastic, to see what would happen. And then repeated his claims. He’s completely unable to accept he’s ever made a mistake. This is beyond narcissism, and he deserves to be endlessly mocked.

And now...

Is supermik a Trump fan? Saying “he’s been taken out of context” is the textbook response of a Trump supporter.

I’m not aware of his work.

He is also unaware that Laura Ingraham was preaching about the same thing the previous night.

25 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I've already Emailed him regarding the sexual high middle-aged men can achieve by penetrating a blender.

He won't be interested.

Unless you wired him some cash at the same time; he'll be all over it then.

8 hours ago, supermik said:

As much as I think the Don is a massive clown, what he said about the disenfectant has been really taken out of context. He meant that it would be great if there was a solution that was as easy as just having an injection that would kill off the virus. The usual detractors have spun what he said to suit their own agenda.

He fucking did not.  Why is anyone willing to give a massive clown the benefit of the doubt?

On 20/04/2020 at 20:08, Suspect Device said:

Crazy that WTI is in minus territory.

Is any US oil producer paying $20 dollars to the customer????

I worked for an oil company in Aberdeen a few  years ago when the first big oil price crash happened, in January 2017, where it was seen as a disaster that it had went below $100 a barrel.  The company flew in some American oil expert who gave the workers a 2 hour slide show explaining how the price would bounce back over $100 by the end of that year. I wonder what that guy is doing with himself these days.