The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

7 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

His new idea is to inject disinfectant into the lungs. To give him credit, killing the patient before COVID does will probably reduce the total number of COVID deaths though.

If four years ago anyone had suggested that in the near future the President of the United States would go on television and suggest that people should ingest disinfectant they would have been laughed at.  They would have been ridiculed.

Just remembered that Mengele liked injecting bleach into prisoners at Auschwitz.

The US will still have all the data they paid Nazi scientists for, so The Donald really hasn't been well briefed at all. Sad!

14 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If four years ago anyone had suggested that in the near future the President of the United States would go on television and suggest that people should ingest disinfectant they would have been laughed at.  They would have been ridiculed.

And anyone hearing that would imagine that the prez would be carted away by folk in white coats.

Also,

Last week a federal judge secured a temporary injunction against one organisation, known as the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing, for marketing a product equivalent to industrial bleach as a remedy for coronavirus.

My personal view on this is  'fire on, ya bammy b*****ds', the fewer fvckwits we have, the better.

"Wash thirteen times a day in Domestos, dry yourself on a sunbed each time for two hours, then inject a quart of Dettol, it's so simple, I've been doing it all my life and I look great, don't I look great? people always say I look great"

Edited by dirty dingus

37 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Of course Joe Biden is just as bad.

Struggling to shake the feeling that Joe Biden isn't giving out life threatening "medical advice" purely because his dementia riddled mind doesn't actually remember that there's a global pandemic going on.

40 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Struggling to shake the feeling that Joe Biden isn't giving out life threatening "medical advice" purely because his dementia riddled mind doesn't actually remember that there's a global pandemic going on.

"Well, you know, in the Depression my coloured friends used to boil their kids in saltwater when they came down with the typhoid, and it seemed to work just fine, folks."

That Giuliani piece on Fox is brilliant for how the host tries to lead him on to mocking the lefty Dem cucktards, then within seconds realises how badly it's backfired.