banana

The Official President Trump thread

29 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
1 hour ago, Fullerene said:
Yes but it was Libya who carried out the revenge.  Lockerbie.

Was it?

Okay if you insist.  Lockerbie was seen as the revenge - whoever it was that carried it out.

Okay if you insist.  Lockerbie was seen as the revenge - whoever it was that carried it out.
Totally agree that Lockerbie was the revenge but not sure to this day who was behind it.

Never heard of this guy but sounds like the world is a better place with him gone. Well done to Trump for sending a strong message that enemies of the west who stand in opposition to our Christian values will be bombed tae f**k.

5 minutes ago, ForzaDundee said:

Never heard of this guy but sounds like the world is a better place with him gone. Well done to Trump for sending a strong message that enemies of the west who stand in opposition to our Christian values will be bombed tae f**k.

I tend to agree behind a lot of attacks on American targets, take out the head of the snake and hopefully the snake will not be so effective. 

21 minutes ago, ForzaDundee said:

Not....sure...if...serious???

3 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

A very terrifying experience and thankfully you and those with you managed to get out of it eventually.

I am kind of to young to remember the early eighties being born 1980.  However the incident the I am able to remember from that war was in 1988 if memory serves me correctly when an American warship shot down an Iranian airliner in error killing all 290 I think it was people on board.

Unsurprisingly Iran vowed serious revenge on the USA because of that incident.

That's correct, as usual the USA pumped out pathetic excuses over the incident which was down to the usual trigger happy rednecks, however history is littered with these kind of incidents when a singular nation becomes over powerful such as the Roman and British Empires.

I’m assuming that if the Iranians killed a very senior US military commander it would be an act of equal legitimacy.

I worked quite a lot in Iran alongside Iranians, in Ahwaz and on Kharg Island and I have a lot of time for the average Iranian who are Fars and not arab and they are very proud of their heritage.

Iran lost over a million men during the Iran/Iraq war meaning that the young represent most of the population, our translators were always young men and just before Bush younger invaded Iraq they would individually mention to us that they hoped the Americans would continue into Iran once they finished in Iraq as they said that the religious leaders were ruining their country, I know that some will find that odd and that it was some time ago and attitudes may have changed but I can assure you that that happened.

I witnessed the effect that religion was having on the young people and how the young women would wear lighter coloured coats and headscarfs as protest, excessive drinking was another major problem with smuggled russian vodka or home made hooch, public hanging for adultery was carried out in Ahwaz on waste ground where men were  hauled up the neck by cranes, I never knew what happened to the women.

39 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I worked quite a lot in Iran alongside Iranians, in Ahwaz and on Kharg Island and I have a lot of time for the average Iranian who are Fars and not arab and they are very proud of their heritage.

Iran lost over a million men during the Iran/Iraq war meaning that the young represent most of the population, our translators were always young men and just before Bush younger invaded Iraq they would individually mention to us that they hoped the Americans would continue into Iran once they finished in Iraq as they said that the religious leaders were ruining their country, I know that some will find that odd and that it was some time ago and attitudes may have changed but I can assure you that that happened.

I witnessed the effect that religion was having on the young people and how the young women would wear lighter coloured coats and headscarfs as protest, excessive drinking was another major problem with smuggled russian vodka or home made hooch, public hanging for adultery was carried out in Ahwaz on waste ground where men were  hauled up the neck by cranes, I never knew what happened to the women.

Yeah, Islam is an oppressive religion.

3 and a half thousand extra troops from the Usa to be sent to the region good to see Donnys bringing the boys home

On 02/01/2020 at 17:25, BigFatTabbyDave said:

This thread's dying on its arse.

Could some of P&B's finest not go and noise up the POTUS on his Twitter feed? I'm missing my regular dose of tangerine insanity.

Fucking hell Dave, you've started WW3

1 minute ago, Stinky Bone said:

Fucking hell Dave, you've started WW3

It was inevitable that this day would come.

I'm sorry, world.

Does any c**t think russia, usa, iran, korea and china should go down the pub, sink a few jaegerbombs and sort out their differences

2 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Does any c**t think russia, iran, korea and china should go down the pub, sink a few jaegerbombs and kick f**k out of usa

Yep, all for that. And they should film it for Facebook too.