The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

I hesitate to think there can be sides and debate around objectively racist views extolled by someone like Shapiro but you'll notice the terms you used there are the terms he likes to use.

YouTube has a financial incentive to direct people to the most polarising stuff, which in the main is the right wing stuff, so it isn't like people are solely picking this stuff on their own. People didn't consciously type 'Alex Jones' into the search box to explain however many billion times Infowars videos have been viewed.
I just watched a bit of Shapiro on Rogans podcast to see what all the fuss was about. Have to say I didnt watch it all cos it went on forever but I didnt hear anything racist. What did I miss?

2 hours ago, Stevieda said:
13 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

I hesitate to think there can be sides and debate around objectively racist views extolled by someone like Shapiro but you'll notice the terms you used there are the terms he likes to use.

YouTube has a financial incentive to direct people to the most polarising stuff, which in the main is the right wing stuff, so it isn't like people are solely picking this stuff on their own. People didn't consciously type 'Alex Jones' into the search box to explain however many billion times Infowars videos have been viewed.

I just watched a bit of Shapiro on Rogans podcast to see what all the fuss was about. Have to say I didnt watch it all cos it went on forever but I didnt hear anything racist. What did I miss?

However many minutes of your life you spent listening to a squeaky midget racist with no actual stance beyond what makes him money.

The Impeachment trial is a farce.  At ANY trial the jurors are supposed to listen to the evidence then make up their minds; that won’t happen here on either side.  The process is a nonsense.

I’m assuming the rules were written before partisan politics were a big thing in their he US.

11 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

There's plenty if you go looking but it's my day off and I'm not going to spend much time finding examples on your behalf.

That kind of implies you'd be right on it if you were at work.

You and @Melanius Mullarkey must know where all the bodies are buried.

On 25/01/2020 at 12:27, MixuFixit said:

It's a shame because he does have some good conversations with other people who aren't awful but the way the internet is now and the radicalisation that it brings to bear on young white men means I have had to cut him out totally to the extent I've got a keyword blocker extension to firefox to screen out him and any of those other people. Since doing that my youtube viewing experience has become so much better.

Sad!

Looks like Trump, the son in law and his Israeli twin are doing their best to start another middle east conflict.

Of course while the rest of the international community condemn it, oor Dominic can't wait to get involved and make it clear that we support Trump and Israel all the way.

Dear oh dear............

32 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Obviously, but it's FAF

All the earnest attempts to understand the deplorables has been futile, they're idiots and should be relentlessly ridiculed. At least their children might get embarrassed by them and vote differently.

Donald's first good patter for a while.
Bolton must have been begging to bomb countries like a modern day Curtis LeMay. Trump absolutely played him. 

King shit. When you’re driven purely by personal grievance and grudges you’re bound to hit on some correct targets at some point.

King shit. When you’re driven purely by personal grievance and grudges you’re bound to hit on some correct targets at some point.

I’m sure Bob Dylan sang something about this, but because Trump has zero ideology, he has nothing to lose. He can never be wrong on an issue because he believes nothing and can change his stance depending on the weather.