The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Lesser Evil here. Joe giving a shout out to mad racists

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/19/us/politics/biden-segregationists.html

Mr. Eastland, a plantation owner, was known as a vociferous opponent of integration efforts and a staunch critic of the civil rights movement, which he sometimes dismissed as the work of “communists.” Throughout his career he referred to African-Americans as members of an “inferior race” and used the racist term “mongrelization.”

Mr. Talmadge was also a critic of the civil rights movement and opposed the 1954 Supreme Court decision, Brown v. Board of Education, that declared racially segregated public schools unconstitutional.

13 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Like I say, meaningless infowars cliches.

Clichés or not, in what way shape or form have any or them not acted in anything other than to their donors benefit?

10 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Yip, it might be the lesser of two evils but definitely a lesser.

In what way lesser? Far be it for me to champion Trump but he hasn't lead America into any new wars despite Pence, Pompeo, Bolton, et al not to mention Israel and Saudi Arabia trying their best with Venezuela and Iran.

I actually think war with Iran would have started already had Hillary won in 2016.

In what way lesser? Far be it for me to champion Trump but he hasn't lead America into any new wars despite Pence, Pompeo, Bolton, et al not to mention Israel and Saudi Arabia trying their best with Venezuela and Iran.
I actually think war with Iran would have started already had Hillary won in 2016.
He's maintained all the wars the us is involved in, he's used twice as many drone strikes as Obama did in two terms and he's angling at Iran two years into his term. To portray Clinton as some kind of hawk compared to Trump is barmy nonsense.

26 minutes ago, sjc said:

Just so I’m clear, if Biden wins the Democratic nomination you would prefer to see Trump elected for a second term?

5 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:
28 minutes ago, sjc said:

He's maintained all the wars the us is involved in, he's used twice as many drone strikes as Obama did in two terms and he's angling at Iran two years into his term. To portray Clinton as some kind of hawk compared to Trump is barmy nonsense.

As SoS, Clinton bombed Libya, Syria, Yeman, Somalia, Pakistan as well as Iraq and Afghanistan.

Clinton very much is a war hawk. 

And if you look into her personal life, she's very much worse.....

Just now, sjc said:

As SoS, Clinton bombed Libya, Syria, Yeman, Somalia, Pakistan as well as Iraq and Afghanistan.

As you say, Clinton was Secretary of State, she couldn't bomb anyone even if she wanted to. I hope you're not about to go into Pizzagate.

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

Wonder what yon Juan Guaido is going to do now? I could see Maduro going a bit Escobar on him

Maduro doesn't have to do anything to him as he's an irrelevance.

He will probably move to Miami or NYC with the rest of the Venezuelan oligarchy.

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Just so I’m clear, if Biden wins the Democratic nomination you would prefer to see Trump elected for a second term?

Much like the race with Clinton, a very reluctant yes.

It's the political system that's fucked and someone like Trump winning should wake people up to that. Biden recycling the same failed policies that doesn't help people, won't change a thing.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

As you say, Clinton was Secretary of State, she couldn't bomb anyone even if she wanted to. I hope you're not about to go into Pizzagate.

I'm sure she had absolutely not influence on bombing any of those countries......

As sos she could no more order the bombing of anywhere than you or I could. Lunatic conspiracy stuff, this is.

Meanwhile Trump says Iran has made a very big mistake by shooting down a US drone, in Iran airspace according to them and international airspace according to Trump. Hints at retaliation in "tune in next week to find out what happens next" style. How wars start in 2019. 

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1141711064305983488

https://twitter.com/HansNichols/status/1141739528962621442

Meanwhile Trump says Iran has made a very big mistake by shooting down a US drone, in Iran airspace according to them and international airspace according to Trump. Hints at retaliation in "tune in next week to find out what happens next" style. How wars start in 2019. 
[/url] https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1141711064305983488

https://twitter.com/HansNichols/status/1141739528962621442

Hit like if you want a war, retweet for diplomatic negotiations!

Funniest thing is Biden's best opportunity to avoid any scandal would be to just hide for the next 12 months but instead he's cracking jokes about his creepy behaviour towards children, proudly boasting about working with segregationists and basically telling Anita Hill to f**k off. And the same people who'll fall in line behind him will try and resurrect the Bernie Bro thing.