The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

2 minutes ago, Kuro said:

By people who aren't qualified to make that judgement.  Explain why you are qualified to counter their opinion...

If there is complete consensus lets see proof, as that simply isn't the case.  You've never looked into this at all and don't know anything about it.

I’ve actually looked into it in surprisingly morbid detail. I’ve even watched a reconstruction on youtube which marries the ATC recordings with flight simulators and live news footage. It’s a subject which fascinates me, as does the thought processes of people like you who have a bizarre combination of poor cognition and tremendous arrogance. 

The holocaust and holocaust deniers are another of those subjects I find fascinating, if you ever wanna derail another thread with me. 

3 minutes ago, The OP said:

I’ve actually looked into it in surprisingly morbid detail. I’ve even watched a reconstruction on youtube which marries the ATC recordings with flight simulators and live news footage. It’s a subject which fascinates me, as does the thought processes of people like you who have a bizarre combination of poor cognition and tremendous arrogance. 

The holocaust and holocaust deniers are another of those subjects I find fascinating, if you ever wanna derail another thread with me. 

You've sat in front of the TV and done your "research".

Only people with poor cognition buy the official line. Which is why America and the UK are the only 2 countries in the world who actually swallow it.

7 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Only people with poor cognition buy the official line. Which is why America and the UK are the only 2 countries in the world who actually swallow it.

Which is why you source all your information from American nut jobs. I remember the "World Renowned Structural Engineer" who found thermite fragments in the Building 7 wreckage, and made a big announcement which was reported extensively in the msm. Turned out to be primer paint, a fact he was forced to sheepishly admit.

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Which is why you source all your information from American nut jobs. I remember the "World Renowned Structural Engineer" who found thermite fragments in the Building 7 wreckage, and made a big announcement which was reported extensively in the msm. Turned out to be primer paint, a fact he sheepishly admitted.

Yep.... high ranking American nut jobs and nut jobs who were ACTUALLY THERE. Not sitting in front of their TV being told that a man in a cave somehow got the better of the US security and intelligence services.

6 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

You believe that the US government are the most supremely competent efficient unstoppable nefarious entity in the world, capable of killing 3,000 mostly wealthy and important citizens in plain sight in a plan which would’ve required the collusion of hundreds, if not thousands and completely getting away with it. It’s people like you who are useful idiots, if anything.

FFS the current President can’t agree with himself from day to day and George W Bush’s more intelligent predecessor couldn’t cover up a blowjob.

Just now, BawWatchin said:

Yep.... high ranking American nut jobs and nut jobs who were ACTUALLY THERE. Not sitting in front of their TV being told that a man in a cave somehow got the better of the US security and intelligence services.

A man in a cave communicating by messenger and avoiding electronic communication with a brilliantly simple and unanticipated plan. Yes, why not?

Just now, The OP said:

You believe that the US government are the most supremely competent efficient unstoppable nefarious entity in the world, capable of killing 3,000 mostly wealthy and important citizens in plain sight in a plan which would’ve required the collusion of hundreds, if not thousands and completely getting away with it. It’s people like you who are useful idiots, if anything.

FFS the current President can’t agree with himself from day to day and George W Bush’s more intelligent predecessor couldn’t cover up a blowjob.

Yet, you believe a man hiding out in a cave in a 3rd world country somehow managed to do what the US Government apparently could not?

Yet you have the cheek to bring up cognitive dissonance. 😂

A man in a cave communicating by messenger and avoiding electronic communication with a brilliantly simple and unanticipated plan. Yes, why not?

😂

Was it done through MSN mate? I never realized you got internet in caves back in 2001.

Edited by BawWatchin

Yet, you believe a man hiding out in a cave in a 3rd world country somehow managed to do what the US Government apparently could not?

Yet you have the cheek to bring up cognitive dissonance. 😂

He wasn’t simply “in a cave”, he was operating training camps and a well financed well run organisation, being the son of millionaires and having an ideology which inspired millions. He retreated to caves to avoid bombs and drone strikes and it worked pretty fucking well.

He also orchestrated the USS Cole bombing and the bombing of US embassies in Africa and had previously successfully fought the Soviets.

I also never mentioned cognitive dissonance, I spoke of poor cognition and extreme arrogance.

Edited by The OP

😂

Was it done through MSN mate? I never realized you got internet in caves back in 2001.

Probably cost less than $200,000 and involved less than 100 people. Your conspiracy theory would have involved thousands of people acting in complete secrecy, including grieving parents lying about calls with their children and countless witnesses just happening to be around to talk to the media. 

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, The OP said:

He wasn’t simply “in a cave”, he was operating training camps and a well financed well run organisation, being the son of millionaires and having an ideology which inspired millions. He retreated to caves to avoid bombs and drone strikes and it worked pretty fucking well.

He also orchestrated the USS Cole bombing and the bombing of US embassies in Africa. 

I also never mentioned cognitive dissonance, I spoke of poor cognition and extreme arrogance.

It would seem that George W Bush himself was also one of the millions "inspired" by his ideology, seeing how close they were previously.

Probably cost less than $200,000 and involved less than 100 people. Your conspiracy theory would have involved thousands of people acting in complete secrecy, including grieving parents lying about calls with their children and countless witnesses just happening to be around to talk to the media. 

It didn't involve thousands of people. It involved lying to and fooling thousands of people. I'm not suggesting there were no planes and no victims. I'm questioning who was actually responsible.

'Man in cave thousands of miles away orchestrates largest terrorist attack in US history' - Now that's wacky conspiracy stuff.

4 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

It would seem that George W Bush himself was also one of the millions "inspired" by his ideology, seeing how close they were previously.

Pretty sure GWB was a prod mate. However he had met with Bin Laden and the US once considered Bin Laden an ally against the Russians. Is there any point to pointing this out or are you flailing about too? 

Correction - Bush Sr. met with members of his family.

Edited by The OP

'Ok George, we need to speed up this Afghanistan invasion. I'm thinking false flag'

'Well, those Al Qaeda chaps have already bombed our embassies and the USS Cole recently, something like that ?'

'No, that's not going to cut it'

'Ah, something on home soil ? Maybe a bomb in Times square or an assassination attempt ?'

'Well actually, now bear with me here, 4 passenger jets ....'

You'd think with how easy and simple it was to cause such an attack from such a place that they would have done so over and over and over again...... yet, there's been nothing close to the same scale since....

Edited by BawWatchin

It didn't involve thousands of people. It involved lying to and fooling thousands of people. I'm not suggesting there were no planes and no victims. I'm questioning who was actually responsible.

'Man in cave thousands of miles away orchestrates largest terrorist attack in US history' - Now that's wacky conspiracy stuff.

It was one of the simplest terrorist attacks going. The only difficult thing was keeping 20 odd people suicidally motivated. Compared to your Sandy Hook x 1000 theory it was a doddle. 

You'd think with how easy and simple it was to cause such an attack from such a place that they would have done so over and over and over again...... yet, there's been nothing close to the same scale since....

That pesky airport security and locked cabin doors eh?

4 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

You'd think with how easy and simple it was to orchestrate such an attack from such a place that they would have done so over and over and over again...... yet, there's been nothing close to the same scale since....

Is it 

a) Improved airline security

b) Increased scrutiny of Muslimy types by US authorities

c) Better communication between the FBI and the CIA

d) All of the freedom fighters being tied up fighting the Americans in the Middle East and their organisations being decimated by death and extraordinary rendition

e) The fact no-one would be as passive toward hijackers in the future

or

f) The US, for some reason, didn't need such a grandiose false flag to do anything else which contravenes international law

Edited by The OP

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It was one of the simplest terrorist attacks going. The only difficult thing was keeping 20 odd people suicidally motivated. Compared to your Sandy Hook x 1000 theory it was a doddle. 

So simple actually, that only simpletons believe it.