The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

During his 27-year CIA career, McGovern personally delivered intelligence briefings to Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush, their Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many other senior government officials. Upon retirement in 1990, McGovern was awarded the CIA’s Intelligence Commendation Medallion and received a letter of appreciation from then President George H. W. Bush

“It has long been clear that the Bush-Cheney administration cynically exploited the attacks of 9/11 to promote its imperial designs. But the present volume confronts us with evidence for an even more disturbing conclusion: that the 9/11 attacks were themselves orchestrated by this administration precisely so they could be thus exploited."

You can argue with him if you want, personally when someone like that says something like that I take notice and don't just dismiss him as a twoofer.

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

But but.... the US would never use it's own people as cattle to further it's own political agendas...... nope, it's all crazy conspiracy nonsense.....

Oops...

NorthwoodsMemorandum.jpg

Operation Northwood, basically 9-11 on a smaller scale forty years earlier.

Even down to things like the NORAD exercise, its amazing how gullible some people can be.

Just now, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Tbf 9/11 was one of the better false flag operations.

Thankfully, the thousands of people who were required to be involved in the conspiracy have remained quiet.

That's not proof of anything, I've read estimates as little as 150 people could have done it, and there are all sorts of suspicious deaths linked to 9-11 as there were with the JFK assassination.  If you don't have actual facts to present you really don't have anything.

4 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

But but.... the US would never use it's own people as cattle to further it's own political agendas...... nope, it's all crazy conspiracy nonsense.....

Oops...

NorthwoodsMemorandum.jpg

That will be the plan that was rejected by Kennedy and got the the guy who signed that unclassified document sacked. Quite the conspiracy.

4 minutes ago, Kuro said:

You mean you can't rebut any points I've made.  Its okay, I knew that.

Yes rebutting “the plane landed in Ohio and they were all killed and another plane hit the building” seems important.

Just now, welshbairn said:

That will be the plan that was rejected by Kennedy and got the the guy who signed that unclassified document sacked. Quite the conspiracy.

What about a time when there's a different president in office?  It shows how they think and that they plan these things, and that to suggest they did that on 9-11 isn't that outlandish.  You really are genuinely wilfully ignorant.

Just now, The OP said:

Yes rebutting “the plane landed in Ohio and they were all killed and another plane hit the building” seems important.

Sigh.  You have nothing and we both know it, and are avoiding the points I have put to you as you can't rebut them.  Get back to me if you actually have something of substance to offer.

12 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Oops...

NorthwoodsMemorandum.jpg

There's so much stuff the gullible don't know, like George Bush's brother being a director in the company that handled security at the WTC.  Some people will remain blind their whole lives.

That's not proof of anything, I've read estimates as little as 150 people could have done it, and there are all sorts of suspicious deaths linked to 9-11 as there were with the JFK assassination.  If you don't have actual facts to present you really don't have anything.

Absolutely no way could 150 have achieved that in a falseflag.

Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

Just now, welshbairn said:

Well lets see pictures where are the engines?  Where are the wings?  Why is it not on CCTV?  Do you seriously believe a jumbo jet could pass by and no camera pick it up?  Have you seen the size of them?

Just now, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

1fzlby94v60g.gif.26442f75443a3d28664ab98683f8f150.gif

He's probably a plant to discredit conspiracy theorists.

Interestingly, do you know where the phrase conspiracy theorists came from?  It was invented by the CIA and pushed in CIA owned publications to discredit people doubting the official theory of the JFK assassination.

Here it is, watch it, does that look like a passenger airliner?  I would say it looks like a missile.  And remember this is the only one they released, as this is obviously the one that is least revealing