The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

For those looking for their daily dose of The Donlold, anything worth wading through the last five or six pages for?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/17/spravato-ketamine-like-drug-that-experts-doubt-and-trump-is-pushing-on-veterans

Trump racking the Ket out for the troops.

The more Americans in K holes the better imo. Turn the USA into a Glasgow house party circa 2008.

30 minutes ago, Detournement said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/17/spravato-ketamine-like-drug-that-experts-doubt-and-trump-is-pushing-on-veterans

Trump racking the Ket out for the troops.

The more Americans in K holes the better imo. Turn the USA into a Glasgow house party circa 2008.

A holes in K holes.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

Nope.  Not since the Prince of Whales thing anyway.

That was pure quality TBF. Just the mention of it will probably keep me going for a few more days.

56 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Jim Bakker: Christian Leaders and Politicians Will Be Murdered if Trump is not Re-Elected

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/jim-bakker-christian-leaders-and-politicians-will-be-murdered-if-trump-is-not-re-elected/

And that'd be bad, right?

“I’m going to say something I probably shouldn’t say,” he added. “What’s coming next, if we keep losing, you’re going to see the leaders of the church and the leaders of the gospel and the political conservative leaders that are powerful, you are going to see them suddenly die, suddenly killed—suddenly as they were driving, suddenly as they were in a boat, suddenly in an airplane—you’re going to see it one after another.”

c**t makes it sound like the Rapture.

"Trump loses and the Lord will call us home! Hallelujah!"

13 hours ago, The OP said:

Which facts suggest that that plane landed in Ohio and everyone on board was killed by a nefarious hyper-competent government and a completely different plane was flown into the South Tower of the WTC?

Well the facts that prove the planes that hit the WTC were not the same ones that went missing. What actually happened to them we don't know, but we do know they didn't hit the WTC.

You have avoided the issue of no CCTV at the Pentagon, dodged the actual pilots of those very planes saying its impossible those planes could do those speeds and those manoeuvres at that altitude, so its time for you to provide some facts.

Explain what you base your belief on that those planes were the same ones that hit the WTC, given its physically impossible for them to fly in the manner they did, and what your background in aviation is to doubt the testimony of pilots and aviation professionals? 

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

I mean not to delve into the insanity but the OP did address the CCTV point.

He said there was a lack of cameras, based on nothing at all, no research, no knowledge, no evidence.  He just said that, I then provided evidence there were infact a multitude of CCTV cameras covering the approach and impact area from all sorts of different angles, including one directly above the impact site.  The tapes from all of these were confiscated and have never been released.  His response to that was mumble mumble.

Any intelligent person would be hugely alarmed at that knowledge.  And I would invite anybody who doubts it to look into it, I have provided a link to get you started.

You guys won't have read the NIST report, or probably even know what it is, cause people who dismiss 'twoofers' never have a clue what they're talking about, but here is a wee snippet.  While you're reading this, you should also know that, in the event of a building collapse in the state of NY, it is illegal not to test for explosives. NIST did not test for explosives, this is their reasoning as to why

NIST concluded that blast events inside the building did not occur and found no evidence supporting the existence of a blast event.
In addition, no blast sounds were heard on the audio tracks of video recordings during the collapse of WTC 7 or reported by witnesses.

Now you should watch this

No witnesses reported explosions eh.  Now watch this

No explosions were heard eh. I'm just a guy on the internet, if thirty seconds I can find multiple witnesses reporting explosions, and multiple videos where you can hear them.  They lied. Any intelligent person would be wondering why instead of dismissing people like me as twoofers.

WTC and the Pentagon are the only plane crashes in modern history where they apparently didn't find the black boxes, even though there's video footage of black boxes being recovered at ground zero.  Apparently they were destroyed in the impact and subsequent fire and collapse.

This is how stupid people who dismiss doubters as twoofers are, you have willingly swallowed this like kool-aid.  They didn't find the black boxes as they were destroyed.....but they found the hijackers' passports in the rubble.  Really, black boxes designed to withstand the most violent catastrophic plane crashes man can imagine, that are recovered from the bottom of the ocean after years still intact and working, were destroyed in the crashes, but the hijackers' passports were not?  How fucking stupid would you have to be to buy that?  I can't even imagine that level of gullibility. 

Just now, welshbairn said:

Absolutely astonishing to hear loud bangs when skyscrapers are collapsing. 

You're missing the point. NIST claimed that no such noises were heard which is why they never bothered to investigate. Which was clearly an out and out lie.

3 minutes ago, Kuro said:

And obviously the reason the black boxes had to disappear, is that they weren't the same planes, and the black boxes would prove that.

Except they were recovered from the Pentagon and Pennsylvania crashes. 

Absolutely astonishing to hear loud bangs when skyscrapers are collapsing. 

They're explosions.  Before the buildings collapsed, during, and after.  What about the witnesses?  This is what I mean, something is so ingrained in people that the authorities could basically hold up a piece of shit and say this is a gold nugget and you'd argue till your dying day its a gold nugget.  You just watched videos where people who were there said there were multiple explosions and then you got to hear some yourself and you're still not having it. 

There's something wrong with people like you mentally, I wouldn't feel bad if I was you most people are the same, this is why they are able to do such things and get away with it. If a figure of authority tells you something you'll believe virtually anything.

Except they were recovered from the Pentagon and Pennsylvania crashes. 

No it wasn't, and I didn't mention Pennsylvania.

Do you have any thoughts on no black boxes being recovered at WTC and hijackers' passports being discovered?  What do you think of that?  

You guys won't have read the NIST report, or probably even know what it is, cause people who dismiss 'twoofers' never have a clue what they're talking about, but here is a wee snippet.  While you're reading this, you should also know that, in the event of a building collapse in the state of NY, it is illegal not to test for explosives. NIST did not test for explosives, this is their reasoning as to why
NIST concluded that blast events inside the building did not occur and found no evidence supporting the existence of a blast event.
In addition, no blast sounds were heard on the audio tracks of video recordings during the collapse of WTC 7 or reported by witnesses.
Now you should watch this
[/url] No witnesses reported explosions eh.  Now watch this

No explosions were heard eh. I'm just a guy on the internet, if thirty seconds I can find multiple witnesses reporting explosions, and multiple videos where you can hear them.  They lied. Any intelligent person would be wondering why instead of dismissing people like me as twoofers.

I for one am shocked that people undergoing the most traumatic experience of their life gave conflicting reports, shocked.
People give conflicting reports all the time. Proves absolutely nothing and is clung on to by conspiracy theorists.
If 9/11 was a false flag compelling testimony would have come out from witnesses or people overcome with guilt who can provide plausible testimony. The sheer man power necessary to plan and take out a ‘false flag’ attack on this scale would be huge, it would have come out by now.

2 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Do you have any thoughts on no black boxes being recovered at WTC and hijackers' passports being discovered?  What do you think of that?  

They're not designed to survive prolonged fire. I was living 5 miles away from the Billingsgate bomb in London and we had computer documents blowing into our back garden. Weird things happen all the time, just not your kind of weird.

2 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

They're not designed to survive prolonged fire. I was living 5 miles away from the Billingsgate bomb in London and we had computer documents blowing into our back garden. Weird things happen all the time, just not your kind of weird.

These two posts are just meaningless supposition.  Provide some evidence, I have.