Jump to content
banana

The Official President Trump thread

Recommended Posts

The popularity and media time given to Ben Shapiro is one of life's great mysteries. It's like he was just a twitter troll plucked at random and given all this exposure as part of some kind of bet or social experiment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

The popularity and media time given to Ben Shapiro is one of life's great mysteries. It's like he was just a twitter troll plucked at random and given all this exposure as part of some kind of bet or social experiment.

Ben Shapiro, Dan Bongino, that Wohl freak... it's a who's who of remedial students who somehow made it big.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does he not mean that the moon missions are a part of the overall mission to Mars? As in they will be using it to stage the main launch to Mars?

That's how I read it (although he's not the easiest to understand because he's thick as pigshit)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zetterlund said:

The popularity and media time given to Ben Shapiro is one of life's great mysteries. It's like he was just a twitter troll plucked at random and given all this exposure as part of some kind of bet or social experiment.

 

He's usually been careful only to debate people who are already crying before they talk to him or reporters who are petrified of being accused of biased and want him back on their networks. He presumably assumed the same would happen over here. His whole schtick about being the smartest child in the room (repeatedly calling Andrew Neil "sir" :green ) is so bad as well given he's like 35 at this point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Does he not mean that the moon missions are a part of the overall mission to Mars? As in they will be using it to stage the main launch to Mars?
That's how I read it (although he's not the easiest to understand because he's thick as pigshit)


He's more likely to slap tariffs on it to protect Wisconsin dairy farmers from lunar cheese imports and issue a travel ban on Marvin the Martian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

 


He's more likely to slap tariffs on it to protect Wisconsin dairy farmers from lunar cheese imports and issue a travel ban on Marvin the Martian.

 

He’s building a wall on the moon and the Martians are going to pay for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, doulikefish said:

emoji23.png
 

Funny though it is. the worrying thing about this for me is his continual banging on about militarising space. SPACE FORCE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
He’s building a wall on the moon and the Martians are going to pay for it.


Given Marvin's black and wears a skirt, I'm betting Trump calls him RuPaul by accident.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Apparently Sadiq Khan has issued Donald Trump with a £750 London congestion charge for the time his vehicles were in the city. 

Not sure that Khan is personally responsible for it. Surely he will have someone who does that kind of stuff for him.

 

And it'll just get added to the pile of fines that are never going to get paid by the US embassy.

Quote

he US Government was today revealed to have run up the biggest debt for refusing to pay the London congestion charge.

The US Embassy owes Transport for London £12,598,845 in unpaid charges and fines, according to figures obtained by the Standard.

TfL said that three quarters of foreign embassies based in the capital do pay the £11.50 weekday charge but a “stubborn minority” refuse to pay.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/us-government-owes-over-12m-in-unpaid-congestion-charge-a4158936.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

Not sure that Khan is personally responsible for it. Surely he will have someone who does that kind of stuff for him.

 

And it'll just get added to the pile of fines that are never going to get paid by the US embassy.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/us-government-owes-over-12m-in-unpaid-congestion-charge-a4158936.html

 

Get the police to stop and arrest them.  All the time.  ALL THE TIME.

Yes they could not be held as they could claim diplomatic immunity but you could seriously f**k up their day.

Also Brazilian electricians might feel safer if resources were deployed elsewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Not sure that Khan is personally responsible for it. Surely he will have someone who does that kind of stuff for him.

 

And it'll just get added to the pile of fines that are never going to get paid by the US embassy.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/us-government-owes-over-12m-in-unpaid-congestion-charge-a4158936.html

 

It would obviously be issued by London Transport but Khan would have been made aware I would think.

And yes you're right LT  have over £12 million parking and congestion fines they reckon is owed by the US Embassy, however all embassies in western countries claim diplomatic immunity for exemption from law and taxes which would apply in this case, I'm sure that every embassy in Central London utilise this for parking and congestion.

Edited by SandyCromarty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

It would obviously be issued by London Transport but Khan would have been made aware I would think.

And yes you're right LT  have over £12 million parking and congestion fines they reckon is owed by the US Embassy, however all embassies in western countries claim diplomatic immunity for exemption from law and taxes which would apply in this case, I'm sure that every embassy in Central London utilise this for parking and congestion.

From the link.

Quote

TfL said that three quarters of foreign embassies based in the capital do pay the £11.50 weekday charge but a “stubborn minority” refuse to pay.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...