The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Just now, Kuro said:

I did, physics.  Those planes don't do that speed at that altitude, it's not possible.

If safety isn't an issue what in physics would stop a plane flying at 500 knots at very low altitude, intending to crash. It's ok to say you don't know.

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

If safety isn't an issue what in physics would stop a plane flying at 500 knots at very low altitude, intending to crash. It's ok to say you don't know.

It isn't possible, the air is too thick and the plane would break up anyway.  That's not my opinion, that's airline pilots.  Do some research.

11 minutes ago, Kuro said:

It isn't possible, the air is too thick and the plane would break up anyway.  That's not my opinion, that's airline pilots.  Do some research.

Would an airline pilot be the leading authority on what would cause a plane to break up? Asking for a mate.

11 minutes ago, Kuro said:

I'll give you a clue.  They told us about three days beforehand.

Just tell me so I can form a reasoned opinion. I am feeling very open minded but on the case you’ve made so far I’m still not entirely convinced that the US government flew planes into two buildings but then decided to fake a plane crash into a third building and disposed of the passengers* who they planned to say were on the plane.

*One of whom was the wife of the incumbent Solicitor General.

Edited by The OP

I can drive a car, so obviously I fully understand the physics behind concepts such as vector mechanics, momentum, air resistance, heat dispersion, weight transfer and so on.

9 minutes ago, The OP said:

Would an airline pilot be the leading authority on what would cause a plane to break up? Asking for a mate.

Just tell me so I can form a reasoned opinion. I am feeling very open minded but on the case you’ve made so far I’m still not entirely convinced that the US government flew planes into two buildings but then decided to fake a plane crash into a third building and disposed of the passengers* who they planned to say were on the plane.

*One of whom was the wife of the incumbent Solicitor General.

Cause that's what they do.  Are you fucking stupid?  Would a surgeon be qualified to comment on surgery?

Do some research.  I did.  Otherwise you're discussing things you know nothing about, which you've demonstrated ably so far.

4 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I can drive a car, so obviously I fully understand the physics behind concepts such as vector mechanics, momentum, air resistance, heat dispersion, weight transfer and so on.

Good analogy. Not.

https://www.ae911truth.org

here's another one, but what would architects and engineers know about buildings eh?  A bunch of fandans on the internet know better.  I mean we've established pilots and aviation professionals don't know anything about planes already.  I'd rather take dick Cheney's word for things than theirs, he's a stand up guy.

3 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Would a surgeon be qualified to comment on surgery?

Yes. This is why surgeons are cited as experts in medical negligence cases and why drivers are not cited as experts in low velocity impact road traffic accidents.

2 minutes ago, The OP said:

Yes. This is why surgeons are cited as experts in medical negligence cases and why drivers are not cited as experts in low velocity impact road traffic accidents.

Drivers are.not qualified professionals.  Pilots are.  Do a little research then we can discuss this, right now you're just a fathead ignoramus with nothing to offer.

Edited by Kuro

3 minutes ago, Kuro said:

It's not me who believes 110 story.buildings collapse into their footprint without being brought down by explosives.

Do you accept that a plane flew into each of those buildings?

Edited by The OP

Just now, Kuro said:

Drivers are.not qualified professionals.  Pilots are.  Do a little research then we can discuss this, right now you're just a father ignoramus with nothing to offer.

False flag. Father Ignoramus is one of the guesses Father Ted makes when searching for Todd Unctious’ name in the Christmas special.