The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

I mean how stupid would someone have to be to accept as fact a fucking airliner could crash into the most secure building in the world in the middle of a massive urban area and they didn't catch it on cctv?  How many cctv cameras do you think surround the pentagon?  Passenger airliners are quite big no?  Would you like to buy a bridge?

1 minute ago, Kuro said:

I mean how stupid would someone have to be to accept as fact a fucking airliner could crash into the most secure building in the world in the middle of a massive urban area and they didn't catch it on cctv?  How many cctv cameras do you think surround the pentagon?  Passenger airliners are quite big no?  Would you like to buy a bridge?

Do you not consider that two planes crashing into two massive buildings in New York and another plane crashing in Pennsylvania and the passengers on the plane which was reported to have crashed into the Pentagon going missing  might provide some evidence that a plane crashed into the Pentagon?

2 minutes ago, The OP said:

Do you not consider that two planes crashing into two massive buildings in New York and another plane crashing in Pennsylvania and the passengers on the plane which was reported to have crashed into the Pentagon going missing  might provide some evidence that a plane crashed into the Pentagon?

Really?  That's the best you have?  There's no connection proving anything there.  Explain why it wasn't caught in cctv.   In your own time....

1 minute ago, Kuro said:

Really?  That's the best you have?  There's no connection proving anything there.  Explain why it wasn't caught in cctv.   In your own time....

You’re either trolling or certifiable. If you are trolling I don’t get the achievement in making yourself look like a moron for a response.

Just now, The OP said:

You’re either trolling or certifiable. If you are trolling I don’t get the achievement in making yourself look like a moron for a response.

I see, you can't.  Which I knew already.  If you weren't so gullible that would off massive alarm bells in your head.  But you're too dumb for that. I bet you think Oswald shot JFK too.  A useful idiot.

Just now, Kuro said:

I see, you can't.  Which I knew already.  If you weren't so gullible that would off massive alarm bells in your head.  But you're too dumb for that. I bet you think Oswald shot JFK too.  A useful idiot.

Yes I am suspicious about the lack of CCTV facing out of the Pentagon toward the sky but where did the 58 people on Flight 77 from Dulles to LAX go?

11 minutes ago, Kuro said:

CCTV cameras don't point up in the air or catch something close by traveling across its viewpoint at 500+ mph through a car park. There were thousands of documented and recorded eye witnesses.

Edited by welshbairn

Just now, The OP said:

Yes I am suspicious about the lack of CCTV facing out of the Pentagon toward the sky but where did the 58 people on Flight 77 from Dulles to LAX go?

I don't believe it hit the sky.  They were disposed of, that doesn't prove a plane hit.the building.  Where did the wings go?

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

CCTV cameras generally don't point up in the air or catch something close by traveling across its viewpoint at 500+ mph through a car park. There were thousands of documented and recorded eye witnesses.

Were ther?  Let's see some.  I think they do catch a massive plane actually,and it's not possible for them to fly at that speed at that altitude.

Just now, Kuro said:

I don't believe it hit the sky.  They were disposed of

Interesting, why would they dispose of those people when they were planning to fly two planes into the Twin Towers?

Would flying planes into the Twin Towers be insufficient to justify invading Afghanistan?

Just now, The OP said:

Interesting, why would they dispose of those people when they were planning to fly two planes into the Twin Towers?

Would flying planes into the Twin Towers be insufficient to justify invading Afghanistan?

To take a plane flying into the pentagon.  You're a little slow aren't you.

Potentially.

Just now, Kuro said:

To take a plane flying into the pentagon.

To what end? Why fly a plane into two buildings and crash another in a field but then fire a missile at the Pentagon?

In fact, why not just set fire to a building like the Nazis did 6 years before the outbreak of World War 2?

Just now, Kuro said:

Physics.  Go onto pilots for 9-11 truths website and do some reading.  Us loonballs have actually looked into this you know.

If you know why a plane can't fly at 500 knots at very low altitude, why not just say why not?

Just now, welshbairn said:

If you know why a plane can't fly at 500 knots at very low altitude, why not just say why not?

I did, physics.  Those planes don't do that speed at that altitude, it's not possible.

3 minutes ago, The OP said:

To what end? Why fly a plane into two buildings and crash another in a field but then fire a missile at the Pentagon?

In fact, why not just set fire to a building like the Nazis did 6 years before the outbreak of World War 2?

Do some reading about what was going on at the part of.the building hit.by a missile.