The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

41 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I would not be surprised at all to see Trump win in 2020.
The standard of the Democrats is terrible.
The policy of not being Trump didn’t work for Hillary Clinton and it won’t work again.

I can't see Trump losing the next election.

Trump should only exist in the Democrats campaign as an elephant in the room. Pushing policies that are are the opposite of what he's about ie. huge tax cuts for the rich, increasing national debt, taking people off healthcare, fucking the planet and global alliances, screwing trading partners by taxing US consumers and supply chains, denying abortions to women who didn't even know they're pregnant after 6 weeks. No need to mention his name or talk about impeachment. He'd be fucking furious.

On 6/11/2019 at 18:24, Anonapersona said:

Carter and Bush Snr only the only two in recent times who only got the one term,

Carter was deemed ineffectual and served during a struggling economy, he was eventually steamrolled by the racist homophobic Ronnie Raygun.

'Read my Lips, No new Taxes' Bush Snr fell on his sword when congress voted for raising taxes, mysogynist sexual predator Billy Clinton wanked  him out of office.

As for Daft Donnie, I think he'll get a second term, there's loads like him, and dafter who will vote for him in the Good Ole US of A.

On 11/06/2019 at 19:24, Anonapersona said:

^^^^ FAKE NEWS!!!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-twitter-2020-polls-biden-bernie-sanders-buttigeig-warren-a8955346.html

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Carter was deemed ineffectual and served during a struggling economy, he was eventually steamrolled by the racist homophobic Ronnie Raygun.

Carter hardly slept while he ruled over the disastrous attempt to rescue the Tehran hostages, went out fishing to relax and claimed to have been attacked by a swimming rabbit. Reagan is said to have arranged with the Iranians not to have the hostages released until after the election.

This is concerning should Trump decide to increase hostility again Iran.  A third armed conflict in the Middle East is the last thing any one needs especially with Iran as the target.

While the circumstances are suspicious can the Trump administration really show cast iron evidence that Iran is responsible, especially if considering any sort of military response.

5 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

This is concerning should Trump decide to increase hostility again Iran.  A third armed conflict in the Middle East is the last thing any one needs especially with Iran as the target.

While the circumstances are suspicious can the Trump administration really show cast iron evidence that Iran is responsible, especially if considering any sort of military response.

Most transparent false flat in history. Anyone who thinks iran is responsible I have a bridge you might be interested in.

2 hours ago, Detournement said:

Someone needs to check if Elizabeth Warren is actually buttoned up the back.

Shouts to her really good two week campaign before she started self-owning on a daily basis. It's still Bernie.

59 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Most transparent false flat in history. Anyone who thinks iran is responsible I have a bridge you might be interested in.

Iran did threaten to close that stretch of water when Trump withdrew the US out of that nuclear deal, so Iranian action is not impossible. 

I do advice caution as well though until hard evidence can be provided of such involvement. 

10 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

Iran did threaten to close that stretch of water when Trump withdrew the US out of that nuclear deal, so Iranian action is not impossible. 

I do advice caution as well though until hard evidence can be provided of such involvement. 

Thankfully the US does not have a history of taking military action in this part of the world without firm, credible evidence.