The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 hour ago, renton said:

Hard not to feel sorry for the Queen in this instance.

I was vaguely hoping she would give us some kind of show of disapproval against him but I guess she isn't going to.

I am definitely no supporter of Trump but as I have said many times he is the first president since Roosevelt  77 years ago who has not started or escalated a war, so far!

As long s he continues with his trade deal wars, (which only he thinks he's good at), and doesn't get thousands of civilians and military personnel killed then ......................

What amuses me is that the failed actor, homophobic racist warmonger Reagan who invented Reaganomics, which Thatcher copied to our detriment, bombed Libya, involved american military personnel in Lebanon which cost american lives. And to top it all the invasion of the tiny island of Grenada with thousands of troops backed by a large naval force.

And yet he was lauded during his state visit as as if he was a shining knight with all of the establishment queuing up to lick his right wing arse.

Edited by SandyCromarty

1 hour ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I can't begin to imagine how difficult it must be to spend ANY time in Trump's company - the man is such a vulgar, humourless, empty intellectual dwarf. With a wife who carries a Tupperware donor card.

As was George W Bush who unlike Trump liked bombing the shit out of civilian men, women and children.

And there's loads more American Presidents who did the same with impunity.

Edited by SandyCromarty

As was George W Bush who unlike Trump liked bombing the shit out of civilian men, women and children.
And there's loads more American Presidents who did the same with impunity.

What? This is insane. The US has given tacit approval to all sorts of Saudi horrors in Yemen. Trump is absolutely not a pacifist. He’s just too dumb to understand.

And in case you hadn’t noticed, Trump (and, to be fair, Bolton) is cruising for a fight with Tehran.

Corbyn and Khan are just looking childish here. They have expressed their views but they should have gone to banquet. America is bigger than one man, plus we have the 75th anniversary of DDay landings.

Screw that. Any perceived slight on Trump is fine by me. Likewise Steph Curry or any other American sportsman who refuses to visit the White House. Trump isn’t any ordinary President. He shouldn’t be granted the dignity of office.

19 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Obama preferred a drone strike.

During Mr Obama's eight years in office, 1,878 drone strikes were carried out, according to researchers. Since Mr Trump was elected in 2016, there have been 2,243 drone strikes. 

You just don't get told about them anymore.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47480207