The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

13 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
52 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:
^^^ special kind of w****r
Trump is a petulant child, a vile racist and a complete moron. There was no doubt regarding his stupidity anyway, but the statement that "Boris Johnson  would make a great Prime Minister" absolutely 100% confirms it.

^ yer da type post

Middle-right, imo...

DK5ib0VXoAMayaf.jpg

19 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
58 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:
Trump is a petulant child, a vile racist and a complete moron. There was no doubt regarding his stupidity anyway, but the statement that "Boris Johnson  would make a great Prime Minister" absolutely 100% confirms it.

^ yer da type post

Well, you're the expert in those.

^ yer da type post

Yer da there, trying to use the young people chat, but sadly not actually understanding what it means. Classic Yer Da.

Oh, JLYD [emoji20]

banana's post above is also a good example of where you went wrong also, as he is a gammon, trying to insinuate that someone else is a gammon, but also being totally incorrect in the context. Do you see?

^ yer da type post Yer da there, trying to use the young people chat, but sadly not actually understanding what it means. Classic Yer Da. Oh, JLYD [emoji20]

banana's post above is also a good example of where you went wrong also, as he is a gammon, trying to insinuate that someone else is a gammon, but also being totally incorrect in the context. Do you see?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

6 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

^ yer da type post

Yer da there, trying to use the young people chat, but sadly not actually understanding what it means. Classic Yer Da.

Oh, JLYD emoji20.png

YER DA-ING INTENSIFIES

5 minutes ago, Johnny van Axeldongen said:

Trump is great. I love the seethe he generates in left-leaning beard wearers in particular.

Yeah his racial slurs are particularly great and no one can separate vulnerable toddlers from their parents quite like him.

What a guy!

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Yeah his racial slurs are particularly great and no one can separate vulnerable toddlers from their parents quite like him.

What a guy!

Bottom-right.

DK5ib0VXoAMayaf.jpg

Quite incredible comments from a guy whose own mother was an immigrant.

ETA: He's also claimed that The Sun interview with him is/was "fake news".

Edited by RiG

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

What a guy!

It's a specific line of trolling I'm not sure I'll ever quite get. "My life is at that point where I'm going to bam up folk by pretending that I'm really, really into shagging animals"

Pumping cats to own the libs.

Edited by JamieThomas