The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

It looks like the Russian hacking narrative is going to be pushed all the way in an effort to cast doubt on Trump's win in the minds of the electors. Harvard law professor Larry Lessig claims to know of 20 who are considering shifting. There's also the 50+ Democrats who want an intel briefing on the Russians' meddling before they vote. This will of course all be a pointless exercise, other than in the effort to delegitimise Trump before he takes office. 

And it wasn't just the Russians doing the hacking, but Vlad himself personally.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-officials-putin-personally-involved-u-s-election-hack-n696146

vlad.jpg

Amazing how he keeps coming out with bare faced lies and doesn't care that everyone knows he's at it. Stupid too, because it makes him look like he's got something to hide about the Russkies.

If Russia, or some other entity, was hacking, why did the White House wait so long to act? Why did they only complain after Hillary lost?

P.S. Another tweet was in response to this rather vicious and snobby critique of his restaurant in Trump Tower. He also has never forgiven the Editor for saying he has tiny fingers a couple of decades ago.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/12/trump-grill-review

Has anyone looked at the really poor numbers of @VanityFair Magazine. Way down, big trouble, dead! Graydon Carter, no talent, will be out!

2 minutes ago, Harambe Legion said:

You should look into the ex UK ambassador to Uzbekistan who claims that he met the "hacker" in D.C. and that he wasn't a hacker but a government (presumably FBI or NSA) employee. If that's correct it wasn't a hack but a leak.

Yeah I read Craig Murray. He was saying this a while back before the election too, so before the hysteria really went into overdrive. As he said in his article though, no-one is interested in credible sources on this - much better to just parrot the official narrative without any evidence.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/310585-gop-electoral-college-voters-will-back-trump

We’re certain about how our electors will vote,” Florida GOP chairman Blaise Ingoglia told The Hill. “There is a better chance of Hillary Clinton telling the truth about something than any of our 29 electoral votes going for anyone other than Donald Trump

Shots fired.

On 12/14/2016 at 18:59, banana said:

That recent "Trump supporters attacked me did stuff to my hijab!!" viral story ends up being yet another fantasist bigot's false accusation shocker.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/yasmin-seweid-trump-supporters-harassment-2016-12

She made it up because she missed curfew out drinking and was already in trouble for a Christian boyfriend. Her parents have forced her to shave her head as punishment, though I'm unclear on whether it's for the false report, drinking, or the Christian. Her brother was previously in trouble for making a false statement about a gang attack and for a series of car break ins. Her sister has gone on a facebook rant about the police becoming suspicious of the family based on a social media history that includes anti-white statements. Interesting cast of characters all around.

16 minutes ago, Deplorable said:

She made it up because she missed curfew out drinking and was already in trouble for a Christian boyfriend. Her parents have forced her to shave her head as punishment, though I'm unclear on whether it's for the false report, drinking, or the Christian. Her brother was previously in trouble for making a false statement about a gang attack and for a series of car break ins. Her sister has gone on a facebook rant about the police becoming suspicious of the family based on a social media history that includes anti-white statements. Interesting cast of characters all around.

Very illuminating. You should try and get a look at a recent Big brother-type BBC 2 programme called Muslims like us. It's about 10 Muslims who share a house for two days. Talk about cats fighting in a bag. Glad I'm not a mushroom as they live in the dark too.

My favorite character was the 30+ year old who lives with his mom, is probably gay, and is waiting on his cousin bride from Pakistan.

I dislike strongly the chubby black comedian.

The funniest part was when the "bear" was talking about not wanting his mom to see him drinking on the show. Also, the drunk Syrian thinking it would be a good idea to talk to the black dudes about meeting the EDL guy.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/15/politics/trump-picks-campaign-adviser-friedman-as-us-ambassador-to-israel/index.html

So a pro-Zionist zealot who supports expansion of illegal West Bank construction and opposes a two-state solution is to be the U.S. Ambassador to Israel.  Shouldn't be a surprise really but a further setback to any chance of a peaceful solution and a further recruiting coup for radical Islamists.

4 hours ago, Deplorable said:

My favorite character was the 30+ year old who lives with his mom, is probably gay, and is waiting on his cousin bride from Pakistan.

I dislike strongly the chubby black comedian.

The funniest part was when the "bear" was talking about not wanting his mom to see him drinking on the show. Also, the drunk Syrian thinking it would be a good idea to talk to the black dudes about meeting the EDL guy.

Get a load of episode 2

The Trump camp's position of Russia's hacking and its deliberate interference with a U.S. Presidential election is "so what?"

I hope the Trump fanboys are those who will suffer most when the shit invariably hits the fan sometimes over the coming months.

I don't get how people who are wisely sceptical of the Western MSM and State institutions give total faith and trust to Putin and Russia Today, along with total nut jobs like Alex Jones and Sheriff Joe Arpio.

It's bias-confirmation. Simple as that. People claim to want "impartial media", but only pay attention to the media which suits their preconceived notions.

Russia Today and Press TV, irrespective of your views on the "MSM" can safely be ignored if you actually want to learn about the big issues. They don't assist at all.

I think everyone knows Alex Jones is batshit mental. It's the folk who quote RT or Press TV that trouble me.

41 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The Trump camp's position of Russia's hacking and its deliberate interference with a U.S. Presidential election is "so what?"

I hope the Trump fanboys are those who will suffer most when the shit invariably hits the fan sometimes over the coming months.

So what? is the reaction of most normal people. Countries spy on each other. We spy on countries. Countries spy on us. It's what happens. If Russia had fabricated the emails that would be one thing.  If Russia had worked directly with the Trump campaign, that would be sketchy, but not more than Ted Kennedy's backdoor talks with the Soviet Union about helping to defeat Reagan in 1984. But even if Russia did release the emails to Wikileaks, which they deny, and even if Russia was specifically trying to promote a Trump victory rather than just general mayhem, it's on the Democrats for nominating such a corrupt and poor candidate. Sorry.

I remember when that whole controversy about the US spying on the Germans erupted. I didn't get what the big deal was. The USA should be keeping an eye on the Germans, and I was sure they were doing the same to us. A few months later a similar spying situation was revealed, but Germany on the US. Nobody cared it seemed because it didn't make big news.

9 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

It's bias-confirmation. Simple as that. People claim to want "impartial media", but only pay attention to the media which suits their preconceived notions.

Russia Today and Press TV, irrespective of your views on the "MSM" can safely be ignored if you actually want to learn about the big issues. They don't assist at all.

I think everyone knows Alex Jones is batshit mental. It's the folk who quote RT or Press TV that trouble me.

Don't underestimate batshit mental (or more likely greedy con artist), Alex Jones and his buddy Roger Stone, are on Trump's fast dial.

Edited by welshbairn

21 minutes ago, Deplorable said:

So what? is the reaction of most normal people. Countries spy on each other. We spy on countries. Countries spy on us. It's what happens. If Russia had fabricated the emails that would be one thing.  If Russia had worked directly with the Trump campaign, that would be sketchy, but not more than Ted Kennedy's backdoor talks with the Soviet Union about helping to defeat Reagan in 1984. But even if Russia did release the emails to Wikileaks, which they deny, and even if Russia was specifically trying to promote a Trump victory rather than just general mayhem, it's on the Democrats for nominating such a corrupt and poor candidate. Sorry.

I'd suggest Reagan's alleged deal with Iran to delay the release of the Tehran embassy hostages in 1980 or Nixon's sabotage of the Paris peace talks with Vietnam in 68 might be more apposite. If Russia did fix the US election it's nothing new, both sides have done it many times before to other countries, but it's still a huge story for a country that thinks it's the greatest democracy on the planet.

Edited by welshbairn