Jump to content
banana

The Official President Trump thread

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, THE KING said:

Yes he did.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/barack-obama-revolving-door-lobbying-217042

 

The Obama administration has hired more than 70 previously registered lobbyists, according to a 2014 POLITICO review,

Can you explain how this compares to Trump's rhetoric?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Todders said:

Because fucktons of money is never enough for these people. They want ALL the money.

 

I'm not sure this is completely correct. Certainly most really, really rich folks have that extra competitive gene and $$$ is how they keep score, and that motive generally drives their interactions with government. However, if you readjust their competitive aim, their actions will change. Do you think Trump would rather have and extra $100 million or do you think he'd rather be remembered as a generally good President?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Deplorable said:

I'm not sure this is completely correct. Certainly most really, really rich folks have that extra competitive gene and $$$ is how they keep score, and that motive generally drives their interactions with government. However, if you readjust their competitive aim, their actions will change. Do you think Trump would rather have and extra $100 million or do you think he'd rather be remembered as a generally good President?

The $100 million.  He's a greedy, venal, stupid c**t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is such a fuckin BOSS! He's sitting in a skyscraper in the middle of Manhattan named after himself, and is receiving guests all day to kiss the ring. Today the world's richest man showed up and compared him to JFK, Kanye showed up and announced that he's pushing his Presidential ambitions back to 2024, and then Jim Fuckin Brown and Ray Fuckin Lewis showed up. Jim Brown announced after the meeting that he's fallen in love with Trump.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's always amused me that, having fought and won a war to remove the British monarchy, how much Americans seem to want to recreate that institution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enjoying the intense seethe that Kanye West's bro-fist and bro-hug with Trump is generating.

Something something Uncle Tom internalized white supremacist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deplorable said:

Trump is such a fuckin BOSS! He's sitting in a skyscraper in the middle of Manhattan named after himself, and is receiving guests all day to kiss the ring. Today the world's richest man showed up and compared him to JFK, Kanye showed up and announced that he's pushing his Presidential ambitions back to 2024, and then Jim Fuckin Brown and Ray Fuckin Lewis showed up. Jim Brown announced after the meeting that he's fallen in love with Trump.

 

I'd love it if the camera followed them into the meeting in Trump Tower and he was wearing this...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2eb8b4212e79b092358d9a35116a7554.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Kanye has presidential ambitions?   Haha hahaha

 

No idea who Jim brown and the other guy are

Prominent former American Egg Chase players. Both have colorful legal histories. Jim Brown has 6 different arrests regarding interactions with women, including one for attempted murder. Ray Lewis was charged with felony murder while playing in the NFL. Rather typical representations of the Cleveland Browns and Baltimore Ravens franchises. Go Steelers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Deplorable said:

Prominent former American Egg Chase players. Both have colorful legal histories. Jim Brown has 6 different arrests regarding interactions with women, including one for attempted murder. Ray Lewis was charged with felony murder while playing in the NFL. Rather typical representations of the Cleveland Browns and Baltimore Ravens franchises. Go Steelers.

Kin hell swampy your not very good at this alias stuff :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Deplorable said:

Trump is such a fuckin BOSS! He's sitting in a skyscraper in the middle of Manhattan named after himself, and is receiving guests all day to kiss the ring. Today the world's richest man showed up and compared him to JFK, Kanye showed up and announced that he's pushing his Presidential ambitions back to 2024, and then Jim Fuckin Brown and Ray Fuckin Lewis showed up. Jim Brown announced after the meeting that he's fallen in love with Trump.

 

I see someone listened to Anthony Cumia's podcast on Tuesday then.;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Deplorable said:

Prominent former American Egg Chase players. Both have colorful legal histories. Jim Brown has 6 different arrests regarding interactions with women, including one for attempted murder. Ray Lewis was charged with felony murder while playing in the NFL. Rather typical representations of the Cleveland Browns and Baltimore Ravens franchises. Go Steelers.

Wondered what the three of them had in common. No doubt spent the afternoon comparing sexual assault techniques. 

Edited by Arabdownunder
spellling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That recent "Trump supporters attacked me did stuff to my hijab!!" viral story ends up being yet another fantasist bigot's false accusation shocker.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/yasmin-seweid-trump-supporters-harassment-2016-12

A Muslim teenager who reported being harassed on the New York City subway by supporters of President-elect Donald Trump fabricated the story, a New York City Police Department spokesperson told Business Insider.

"They were surrounding me from behind and they were like, 'Oh look, it's an f---ing terrorist,'" Seweid said, according to CBS. "I didn't answer. They pulled my strap of the bag and it ripped, and that's when I turned around and I was really polite and I was like, 'Can you please leave me alone?' And everyone was looking, no one said a thing, everyone just looked away."

"You try to raise your children as best you can," Seweid's father, Sayeed, told DNAinfo. "Maybe she was afraid that night. She was running late."


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kejan said:

I see someone listened to Anthony Cumia's podcast on Tuesday then.;)

Great minds and such. I assume he's a massive Trump fan.

 

I used to be a semi-regular listener to Opie and Anthony, but have lost track of them since Anthony was fired and they split. I did see while scrolling through my XM channels the other day that Anthony was calling into Opie's new solo show.  It was good to hear them together again. Hope something comes in the future. I did check out a few youtube clips of Anthony's podcast when it first came out. Not too many people can host a solo talk show and do it well. His rants really needed people laughing at him and reminding him that he's a crazy person

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 09:26, Deplorable said:

Trump is such a fuckin BOSS! He's sitting in a skyscraper in the middle of Manhattan named after himself, and is receiving guests all day to kiss the ring.

CztE2BnWQAAcj2_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

That's unfair, this superstar will perform.  She came SECOND in a U.S. talent show IN 2010!  

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38318330

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...