The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

48 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

"Fav pizza topping" is without question, the single worst bit of patter to ever grace this website. Dear lord.

Another poster described it as peperoni impatato in response to one of my posts. So I now call it "my fav pizza topping" You don't have the wit to think something like that up. And btw I'm not your lord, only your superior. :lol:

23 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

You've both lost me, especially the first post.

Clarify.

Nae luck Dindeleux. My fav pizza topping has just given you the bums rush. It does heehaw all day but make an arse of itself on here. Am ah right, or am ah wrang.

Your luck has taken a turn for the worse. Peppino Impastato, whom I refer to as"my fav pizza topping " has blocked your posts. All day It does nothing on here but make a fool of itself. Do you think I'm correct or mistaken, is a rhetorical question.

Nae luck Dindeleux. My fav pizza topping has just given you the bums rush. It does heehaw all day but make an arse of itself on here. Am ah right, or am ah wrang.
Your luck has taken a turn for the worse. Peppino Impastato, whom I refer to as"my fav pizza topping " has blocked your posts. All day It does nothing on here but make a fool of itself. Do you think I'm correct or mistaken, is a rhetorical question.

f**k up you maniac.

Another poster described it as peperoni impatato in response to one of my posts. So I now call it "my fav pizza topping" You don't have the wit to think something like that up. And btw I'm not your lord, only your superior.[emoji38]

Hey some credit !! "Another poster" indeed.

1 hour ago, Loondave1 said:

Hey some credit !! "Another poster" indeed.

Your description of IP as a pizza topping was inspired, and the credit is all yours. I did not want to implicate you as I suspected dindeleux was a c**t. Which it has proved itself to be. It is probably from kilmarnock, so it might be a relative of confidimus, the most stupid thing that ever posted here or elsewhere. I'm looking forward to crossing swords with it now. :wub:

This Labor Secretary is worrying. He put out a statement today that he's going to protect American workers and he may have had different responsibilities as a fast food CEO. He was an open borders zealot and talked about how much better it was to hire Mexicans compared to Americans. That is of course true at the lower end of the job market. Everyone knows the stereotype that if there are two McDonalds close to each other, and one employs mostly Americans while the other employs mostly Mexicans, people skip over the "American" McDonalds for the "Mexican" McDonalds. This is part of the reason why we need to restrict immigration. Young people and lower end employees need a chance to work.

He is right about the stupidity of the $15 minimum wage. It's an amazingly inefficient way to help the poor and unfairly distributes the burden on a small segment of society.

I guess we will have to wait and see what he does. It looks like the right is going to be keeping a close eye on him though.

One thing I do like about Trump's cabinet is that it's extremely short on academics and Trump seems to be prioritizing real world experience. Trump is going to need this as he faces down a hostile and entrenched civil service.

The level of cronyism under Trump will reach a peak that is way beyond anything that the U.S. has seen before.  The trump family's personal fortune will rise significantly and his various 'business contacts' will get to feed deeply at the trough, though maybe for only four years.

Mind you given the obvious stupidity/mental instability of a large portion of the American public allied to the ignorance, self interest and arrogance of the Democratic Party, I won't be surprised if he gets a second term.

On 09/12/2016 at 16:29, Baxter Parp said:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/09/trump-offers-goldman-sachs-president-gary-cohn-directorship-of-national-economic-council-nbc-news.html

Trump just offered yet another Goldman veteran a spot in his administration

Drain the swamp! The knuckle-draggers that voted for him will be fuming.

Trump is looking more and more like the creature who has risen from the depths of the swamp!

42 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Trump's Secretary of State will be Rex Tillerson, CEO of Exxon Mobil. Conflict of interest much? Also best chums with Putin and a recipient of Russia's Order of Friendship, which should go down well.

If the Democrats challenge Tillerson's nomination the hearings could get a bit juicy.

http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2014/05/exxon-chevron-oil-fixers-silverstein