The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

22 minutes ago, Consolidate said:

The cabal of lies continues to unravel and he hasn't even be sworn in yet.

The pitchforkers chanting 'lock her up' for the past 18 months must be feeling pretty sore tonight. Completely and utterly misled - as many of us suspected.

Ironic that you have a day to day avatar then spout this shite.

2 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

No.  And you're now blocked,  you've never made one post worth reading. 

Thank you, you limited numpty. I look forward to never heehaw heehaw :lol::lol:hearing from you again. If I do I will refer you to this defeasance. :P:whistle Now run away sonny, there's a good laddie. :lol::lol:

Don't think you can blame Trump for that.  He said in his post-election interview with 60 minutes that people shouldn't be doing that sort of thing.

Just because he ran the most hate-filled campaign ever that encouraged and sought to legitimise bigotry and promote division it's unfair to blame him for acts like this.  Anyway I can't see him accepting the blame for anything over the coming four years.

#posttruth

One of the main attractions of Trump was/is that many Americans believe he says what he thinks and says what they think.

The biggest 'post truth' has been the climate of the last twenty years where ever encroaching political correctness and authoritarian silencing of any personal opinion outside the norm - has presented a completely false idea of what people think And how they speak.

4 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

I see the promise to jail Hillary has proved to be empty rhetoric.

A good move, I'm sure we'll all agree. He shouldn't personally be chasing her down. He'd be criticised either way on that one.

21 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Looks like the MSM are beginning to soft soap Trump. His intervention on Farage and the U.K. Ambassadorship to the U.S. now being portrayed as a 'different way of doing things'.

I hope this isn't the start of a trend.

Are they? Even the Daily Mail seem livid about it.

Looks like the MSM are beginning to soft soap Trump. His intervention on Farage and the U.K. Ambassadorship to the U.S. now being portrayed as a 'different way of doing things'.

I hope this isn't the start of a trend.

Think it's a clear indication of Britain's 'standing' with Trump in breaking protocol in this way, he has no regard for the UK and it's 'special relationship' with the U.S whatsoever. He doesn't give two f*cks, it doesn't exist!
His unpredictability would be entertaining if it didn't feel so dangerous and sinister.

David Petraeus saying he would serve under Trump.  Ex CIA Director resigned after it was exposed that he was having an affair with his autobiographer, more importantly it then emerged he had shared classified information with her.

Given his desire to drain the swamp I'm sure Trump wouldn't want to give him a job.  :rolleyes: