The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

22 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Is this CPAC? All the pictures look hilarious.

Yep. The future of US conservatism is Candace "Nazis were good if you take away all the genocide" Owens and Charlie "I'm 90% gums" Kirk according to Ronna McDaniel, so I imagine communism should now be in charge here within the month of March.

Edited by JamieThomas

Yep. The future of US conservatism is Candace "Nazis were good if you take away all the genocide" Owens and Charlie "I'm 90% gums" Kirk according to Ronna McDaniel, so I imagine communism should now be in charge here within the month of March.

You following Will Sommer? He’s good at covering all of these weirdos. Enjoying Jacob Wohl currently holding a session in the lobby as he’s not allowed in.

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

Just reading about some conservative conference that's taking place in Maryland. Apparently Stalin wants our hamburgers, which I don't recall reading anywhere before but tbh can't really blame him for - Wendys is pretty ****ing good.

I hear if your aborted fetus somehow survives, you can take it home and stick it in the microwave. MAGA! 

3 hours ago, NotThePars said:

You following Will Sommer? He’s good at covering all of these weirdos. Enjoying Jacob Wohl currently holding a session in the lobby as he’s not allowed in.

Yeah I do. Looking forward to his coverage of "AMERICAFEST" later. :lol:

D0hW1vIXgAA8h1S.jpg

Edited by JamieThomas

Yeah I do. Looking forward to his coverage of "AMERICAFEST" later. :lol:
D0hW1vIXgAA8h1S.jpg&key=6e5d2e6f2d36e00b72b35ecc408413f190cdf8ad1d4a7e57124f02420f3fc2ca

Ted Cruz on the main stage is cool, but I’m really looking forward to that pirate guy playing acoustic on the John Peel stage.

Been watching Bernie's big Brooklyn speech. Impressive, but I think his aides could have picked a better mix of people to be on camera behind him. At least one Trumpet plant, and some who looked a bit gangstery. A few more moms and dads would have been better.

The fact that Trump’s audience goes crazy when he hugs the flag shows just how moronic they are.

The good thing for me is that Trump will continue to court this 30%-35% of the voting public whilst either ignoring or insulting the rest.

14 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Doesn’t Bernie personally poll well among most groups particularly minority groups?

I think Clinton did a lot better with black voters. And unfortunately their turnout isn't great even in states where they're allowed to vote.

On 04/03/2019 at 15:26, welshbairn said:

He’s been rambling for some months now, but Trump seems more agitated recently.  I wonder if it’s one particular piece of news he’s received that’s causing him to go this way.