The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Watching a bit of the Cohen testimony. Doubt anything new will come out of it, but the Republicans are not doing themselves any favours with their questioning techniques. They basically scream at him, ask a question and hand it on to a colleague before he has a chance to answer, and run it till the time's up. The Dems aren't doing much better, just getting him to repeat stuff is already known. Some Americans must watch this shit, although when Cohen gets a chance to talk he's quite fun and sounds like a Scorsese character. 

Edited by welshbairn

Watching a bit of the Cohen testimony. Doubt anything new will come out of it, but the Republicans are not doing themselves any favours with their questioning techniques. They basically scream at him, ask a question and hand it on to a colleague before he has a chance to answer, and run it till the time's up. The Dems aren't doing much better, just getting him to repeat stuff is already known. Some Americans must watch this shit, although when Cohen gets a chance to talk he's quite fun and sounds like a Scorsese character. 

They’d never make broadsheet investigative journalists, would they?

That Jordan guy is a genuine moron. Everything he said - or yelled - was throwing Kushner and Junior under a bus.. which may have been the point, but I don’t think so.

It would be a fitting end if, after years of scandalous allegations, investigations, wall-to-wall media coverage and many a book written on the subject of the president of the USA doing a deal with the Kremlin to get elected and serve the interests of a hostile state, he's papped out of office on a technicality after pumping a stripper.

8 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

It would be a fitting end if, after years of scandalous allegations, investigations, wall-to-wall media coverage and many a book written on the subject of the president of the USA doing a deal with the Kremlin to get elected and serve the interests of a hostile state, he's papped out of office on a technicality after pumping a stripper.

I'm hoping it's ripping off his charity foundation or contractors myself. Hey ho, whatever.

Trump would have known what they were going to sign before he left Washington. My guess is he watched Fox in his hotel room and noted they were only talking about Cohen and ignoring his meeting with Kim, so he had to do something dramatic to get the attention back.

Edited by welshbairn

5 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Just reading about some conservative conference that's taking place in Maryland. Apparently Stalin wants our hamburgers, which I don't recall reading anywhere before but tbh can't really blame him for - Wendys is pretty ****ing good.

Stalin’s dead.  Pass it along...

Just reading about some conservative conference that's taking place in Maryland. Apparently Stalin wants our hamburgers, which I don't recall reading anywhere before but tbh can't really blame him for - Wendys is pretty ****ing good.

Is this CPAC? All the pictures look hilarious.