The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

7 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Did I imagine it last night or did Trump actually refer to the murder of the Saudi journalist as a bad deal.

Everything, even including murder is just a deal in Trump's mind.

He's much more annoyed by the rubbish cover up than the torture and murder.

The thing 4chan and the alt-right fascists have worked out is if they send out a meme/message that is intrinsically daft, with spelling mistakes preferably, the left will exponentially extend its reach, thinking that they're taking the pish. How many anti Muslim propaganda messages have you seen that are spelt correctly? It's not all down to the fact they are thick.

George Papadopulous is to testify to Congress tomorrow.

He is going to say Mifsud is a British asset and the entire episode with him was staged.

Added to Glenn Simpson meeting with Natalia Veselnitskaya either side of her Trump Tower meeting and I doubt that Mueller will ever actually publish his report.

23 minutes ago, Detournement said:

George Papadopulous is to testify to Congress tomorrow.

He is going to say Mifsud is a British asset and the entire episode with him was staged.

British asset. :lol: A comment from the article below.

Another Trump associate turns out to be a professional grifter with a dubious background, film at eleven. Just more of his "best people." See also: Gorka, Omarosa, Bannon, Scaramucci, Kudlow,* Kobach, Manafort, Cohen, and the Kushners and Trumps themselves. I'm sure I've forgotten several.

*Trump's chief economic adviser literally has zero degrees in economics and was bullish on the housing market clear into 2008.

https://www.insidehighered.com/quicktakes/2018/10/23/bizarre-academic-career-joseph-mifsud

35 indictments and counting so far, 5 of whom have already pleaded guilty. I love the way the pretendy Stalinists move to the Trumpet defence. :lol:

Edited by welshbairn

Mifsud has links to multiple British intelligence operatives, has been pictured with Boris and Tobias Ellwood, had a kid on job at a British university and a mysteriously funded think tank based in London.... Definitely not a British asset though.

The Trump Tower thing with Glenn Simpson is unbelievable. He met with the Russians meeting Trump jr before and after Trump jrs meeting. It's an obvious set up.

Also Stalinist :lol: I doubt you even know what it means.

Edited by Detournement

25 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Mifsud has links to multiple British intelligence operatives, has been pictured with Boris and Tobias Ellwood, had a kid on job at a British university and a mysteriously funded think tank based in London.... Definitely not a British asset though.

The Trump Tower thing with Glenn Simpson is unbelievable. He met with the Russians meeting Trump jr before and after Trump jrs meeting. It's an obvious set up.

Also Stalinist :lol: I doubt you even know what it means.

I don't think you even remember who you're pretending to be. Fusion were hired by a Republican PAC, when Trump looked like winning the Dems told them to carry on. Mifsud told Papadopoulos about the Dem leaks in April, the Trump Tower meeting was in June, the leaks were released shortly after. All these characters look like fantasists who were believed by the lunatics who Trump hired for his campaign, but they knew about the Russian email thefts and leaks before they happened.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43488581

Edited by welshbairn

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I don't think you even remember who you're pretending to be. Fusion were hired by a Republican PAC, when Trump looked like winning the Dems told them to carry on. Mifsud told Papadopoulos about the Dem leaks in April, the Trump Tower meeting was in June, the leaks were released shortly after. All these characters look like fantasists who were believed by the lunatics who Trump hired for his campaign, but they knew about the Russian email thefts and leaks before they happened.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43488581

That the emails had been hacked was widely speculated on in the media in early 2016. Here's a Forbes article from the 12th of February headlined.

What If Vladimir Putin Has Hillary Clinton's Emails?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2016/02/12/vladimir-putin-hillary-clinton-emails/#228062d57d04

You can do a time restricted search to see that every major media organisation was speculating about the same thing.

Who originally hired Fusion isn't relevant. Mifsud and the Trump Tower meeting look very much like two connected attempts to manufacture evidence of a conspiracy between Trump and Moscow.

10 minutes ago, Detournement said:

That the emails had been hacked was widely speculated on in the media in early 2016. Here's a Forbes article from the 12th of February headlined.

What If Vladimir Putin Has Hillary Clinton's Emails?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2016/02/12/vladimir-putin-hillary-clinton-emails/#228062d57d04

You can do a time restricted search to see that every major media organisation was speculating about the same thing.

Who originally hired Fusion isn't relevant. Mifsud and the Trump Tower meeting look very much like two connected attempts to manufacture evidence of a conspiracy between Trump and Moscow.

Those weren't the Dem emails that were stolen, the Clinton emails were private and deleted, the Russians didn't get near them despite Trump's requests. They hacked the DNC and John Podesta's emails, Clinton's campaign manager.

Edited by welshbairn