The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Just Google the HuffPo/WaPo/Guardian/Independent, Nazi.
Really is a genuine question. I'm just listening to milliband calling him a racist, people at the parade and people on here? He definitely made inappropriate comments about woman but where was the racism. NB Mexicans and Muslims are not a race.

4 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Really not looking for an argument here only fact. Everyone is calling Trump a racist and I'm genuinely interested in this; where is the proof on this?

Tweeting Britain First anti muslim videos would make him a tad racist in my view.

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
4 minutes ago, banana said:
Just Google the HuffPo/WaPo/Guardian/Independent, Nazi.

Really is a genuine question. I'm just listening to milliband calling him a racist, people at the parade and people on here? He definitely made inappropriate comments about woman but where was the racism. NB Mexicans and Muslims are not a race.

Something else for you to look up. Racism.

1 minute ago, dirty dingus said:

Tweeting Britain First anti muslim videos would make him a tad racist in my view.

MUH ISLAMOPHOBIA!

Just now, welshbairn said:

MUH GOOGLE IT!

Keep it up, chaps :lol:

3 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

?

You don't think it's racist to say that most Mexican immigrants are thieves and rapists?

4 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
You don't think it's racist to say that most Mexican immigrants are thieves and rapists?

Disagree with that statement; but Mexicans aren't a race mate. That's uneducated anti Mexican not racism

What would you define as racism? There are more genetically defined "races" in Africa than in the rest of the World. Race isn't defined only by colour. When he talks about "Mexicans" he means people from Central America too, if that helps. They're all gangsters according to him.

Edited by welshbairn

What would you define as racism? There are more genetically defined "races" in Africa than in the rest of the World. Race isn't defined only by colour. When he talks about "Mexicans" he means people from Central America too, if that helps. They're all gangsters according to him.
Mexicans aren't a race mate, plenty of white, black, Hispanic etc Mexican citizens. Shite comment by trump but not racist

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Mexicans aren't a race mate, plenty of white, black, Hispanic etc Mexican citizens. Shite comment by trump but not racist

What does it matter if he divides up the Mexican population into different skin colours or not FFS? 

As stated previously, I'm not a fan and I don't agree with his comments. All I'm looking for is proof of his racism and you can't provide it.
Erm, that's not what's happening here.

You're being given clear examples of racism and ignoring it.

'African shitholes'

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
1 minute ago, welshbairn said:
What does it matter if he divides up the Mexican population into different skin colours or not FFS? 

As stated previously, I'm not a fan and I don't agree with his comments. All I'm looking for is proof of his racism and you can't provide it.

What is racism according to you?

3 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
What is racism according to you?

Ahhhhhh. How is that racist??? An appalling comment but how is it racist?

? Beginning to think your soul has been captured by banana, you're making no sense.

Edited by welshbairn