The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Just now, badgerthewitness said:

Is it f**k.

Yes it is.  They are by far our most important and powerful ally.  You don't conduct diplomacy like a petulant child, even if trump does, leaders have a responsibility to protect the interests and prosperity of those they represent so a bit of maturity and restraint is required.  

10 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Yes it is.  They are by far our most important and powerful ally.  You don't conduct diplomacy like a petulant child, even if trump does, leaders have a responsibility to protect the interests and prosperity of those they represent so a bit of maturity and restraint is required.  

Nah. There's a time to draw a line in the sand. This boy is a fucking moron and if that's who is filling the office then get him and his office to f**k until sense returns. 

5 minutes ago, DanMc99 said:

seen a few people on my twitter time line upset about trump protests , you've got to be a special kind of w****r to be a trump supporter 

^^^triggered

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I have the Peppino guy on ignore.  When I see the pish he writes because others quote him it confirms my actions.

'Progressive' in fingers-in-ears cos the bad manny! tantrum shocker.

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
26 minutes ago, DanMc99 said:
seen a few people on my twitter time line upset about trump protests , you've got to be a special kind of w****r to be a trump supporter 

Or get so wound up that you bang a DIY drum outside the US ambassadors residence in London

As a matter of interest, how politically active are you?  Or do you limit youself to posting on P&B whilst criticising those who are actually willing to get off their arses?

As a matter of interest, how politically active are you?  Or do you limit youself to posting on P&B whilst criticising those who are actually willing to get off their arses?
Member of SNP, leaflet dropped at independence referendum and GE. Let my membership elapse but have rejoined. I've never banged a drum outside any ambassadors house when I know it will make f**k all difference.. Like to feel any canvassing I have done has made a difference.

4 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
31 minutes ago, DanMc99 said:

Or get so wound up that you bang a DIY drum outside the US ambassadors residence in London

to be fair if you are separating families from their children then i'd say thats worth  protesting about, i'm not the most politically active person but i find what he's doing revolting but i suppose there will be some "logical" explanation for this.

to be fair if you are separating families from their children then i'd say thats worth  protesting about, i'm not the most politically active person but i find what he's doing revolting but i suppose there will be some "logical" explanation for this.
No logical reason. I completely reject what happened on the Mexico border. Borders need to be controlled but certainly not in that heavy handed manner.