The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Nicola Sturgeon, a political leader who I admire, has been very quiet on the trump visit.  I would like to see her joining the protests against him and doing anything she can to make his visit less comfortable.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Nicola Sturgeon, a political leader who I admire, has been very quiet on the trump visit.  I would like to see her joining the protests against him and doing anything she can to make his visit less comfortable.

How many other European leaders have joined protests aimed at King Clownshoes?

It seemed like lots of them had plenty to say before he was elected, but have bitten their tongues since his coronation. Probably because trying to get along with other amoral self-serving narcissists is part of the job description, and it's never, ever going to be a beneficial move to antagonise the US.

Well, not until it falls apart, at any rate.

23 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

She should invite him up to Menie for a view of the lovely new offshore wind farm. Maybe Alex could join them. 

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

She should invite him up to Menie for a view of the lovely new offshore wind farm. Maybe Alex could join them. 

The real reason The Donald doesn't like wind farms:

sei_6038562.jpg?w=620&h=411&crop=1

20 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

How many other European leaders have joined protests aimed at King Clownshoes?

It seemed like lots of them had plenty to say before he was elected, but have bitten their tongues since his coronation. Probably because trying to get along with other amoral self-serving narcissists is part of the job description, and it's never, ever going to be a beneficial move to antagonise the US.

Well, not until it falls apart, at any rate.

I don’t hold up other European leaders as a benchmark for how ours should behave.

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I don’t hold up other European leaders as a benchmark for how ours should behave.

I'm guessing she's smart enough to know that joining a protest about the American president would be seen as an attack on America itself by a large number of its citizens, so she'd end up being the First Minister who damaged Scotland's export market to the States. They shat themselves hard enough when the Scottish Government released a terminally-ill man to die in relative comfort.

Meanwhile, it wouldn't affect His Nibs in the slightest, so I don't know what the benefits would be.

58 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

:lol:

BRAINLESS PLACARD-WAVING INTENSIFIES

Fake-protest-sign.jpg

Nick Clegg deciding that Trump dissing the EU and NATO, rather than the detaining children in concentration camps, being a probable nonce or bragging about sexual assault, is his final straw to join the protest is some bants. 

Edited by NotThePars

11 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Nick Clegg deciding that Trump dissing the EU and NATO, rather than the detaining children in concentration camps, being a probable nonce or bragging about sexual assault, is his final straw to join the protest is some bants. 

FBPE'rs are their own special breed.

The Iraq War, the Libya catastrophe  and mass homocide via austerity  is fine but you better not touch their Erasmus program.

Edited by Detournement