The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

29 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The acronym is funny, the proposal far less so.

Trump is leading the USA into a completely isolationist existence. The potential for disaster is significant.

In fairness, that was the dominant US foreign policy position until the early to mid 20th century.  The USA mainly stuck to wars with Venezuela rather than random Middle Eastern hotspots.  In some ways, a lot of folk might be inclined to let Trump have his way to that end.

Godspeed Venezuela though.

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

In fairness, that was the dominant US foreign policy position until the early to mid 20th century.  The USA mainly stuck to wars with Venezuela rather than random Middle Eastern hotspots.  In some ways, a lot of folk might be inclined to let Trump have his way to that end.

Godspeed Venezuela though.

Fair point but the world has moved on.  Issues such as pollution, global warming, depletion of natural resources, cyber crime, etc. Either didn’t exist or were not recognised as importsnt back then.

Also global trade in both goods and services is at a far higher level.

Whilst I’m not a fan of US foreign policy, I still think an isolationist US will have negative implications for those within and out with that country.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/03/uk-government-to-foot-police-bill-for-trump-golfing-trip-to-scotland?CMP=twt_gu
UK government to foot police bill for Trump's golfing trip to Scotland
Bit of a result for Humza Yousaf, there.

UK Government bailing out the diddy parliament there. That would have been a lot of barrels of oil down the drain if we’d been independent and Trump decided to come visit without Westminster stepping in.

UK Government bailing out the diddy parliament there. That would have been a lot of barrels of oil down the drain if we’d been independent and Trump decided to come visit without Westminster stepping in.
[emoji38]

Pipe down you fucking serf

I would hope an independent Scotland wouldn’t host a brain dead moron* anyway.

*Whether I’m talking about Trump or Mintermind is for the reader to decide.

Given Trump is Scottish, I’d like to see how we’d stop him

"Pour over".
Very stable genius, IMO.

Can't wait for Sarah Huckabee Sanders to tell us tomorrow that the spelling mistake was actually an example to prove how the FAKE NEWS MEDIA look for mistakes in his tweets...

(His books were, of course, ghost written)

Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 00.20.17.png