The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

On 28/06/2018 at 18:54, madwullie said:

If a big hitting donor fancies chucking a few hundred k at the republicans they'll be quite happy to challenge roe vs wade. Plus it it would  be ditching something Obama supported and would own the libs so its a win win win for the fat orange c**t 

That's the only thing the Fat Orange c**t cares about after getting humiliated at the Whitehouse press gig by Obama after his insanely racist "birther" campaign. Trump said he was Pro Choice before his campaign, and until he realised he needed the nutter evangelicals. The Supreme Court can only interpret previously made law and the constitution, so choosing a right wing judge might not make a big difference immediately on Roe v Wade or anything else. The guy who's retiring was a conservative appointed by Reagan I think, but who often went with the more liberal opinions.

5 hours ago, RiG said:

I....I don't even know what that's meant to be.  The Trump / Sun is quite funny however.

Right wing Americans are really shite at satire unless they unwittingly do it on their own heroes.

2 hours ago, madwullie said:

Abolish ice as a movement is shooting themselves in the foot. Would be a good idea to stfu about this till after the midterms

I agree with this.  By all means protest what is happening but the abolish ICE option ca play into the rabid right wingers hands.

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I agree with this.  By all means protest what is happening but the abolish ICE option ca play into the rabid right wingers hands.

Yeah they'll see it as abolishing policing of the borders entirely, especially once trump starts tweeting about it. Might be too late already actually. 

15 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Right wing Americans are really shite at satire unless they unwittingly do it on their own heroes.

It's because they are always  so seething. You can tell the guy who drew that was absolutely raging at the time.

3 hours ago, GAD said:

It's because they are always  so seething. You can tell the guy who drew that was absolutely raging at the time.

Capitalist Republicans: seething because the dribblelips they've duped haven't given them enough money yet

Evangelical Republicans: seething because the dribblelips they've duped haven't given them enough money yet

Duped dribblelip Republicans: seething because COMMIES* means they can't give the above enough money yet

Spoiler

*Commies meaning Democrats who as well as being a right/centre right party have zero fucking power in the US

Edited by JamieThomas

34 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Capitalist Republicans: seething because the dribblelips they've duped haven't given them enough money yet

Evangelical Republicans: seething because the dribblelips they've duped haven't given them enough money yet

Duped dribblelip Republicans: seething because COMMIES* means they can't give the above enough money yet

Hide contents

*Commies meaning Democrats who as well as being a right/centre right party have zero fucking power in the US

Translation anyone?

6 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

I see wee Kim is still at the nuclear. 

North Korea will clearly have zero intent of giving up their nuclear ambitions regardless of the meeting of Kim and Trump.  All I would suspect Trump will have done is begin to alienate the US from their allies on that part of the world.  I would not blame Japan or South Korea with treating the actions of the US with suspicion while Trump is in power.  Should Kim return to his nuclear antics big time how will an embarrassed Trump then react, an increase of vicious rhetoric or worse a serious consideration of military action on the Korean Peninsula which will then bring very serious consequences.