The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

'Tolerant' liberal media elitist Democract, feminist and professional Trump-hater uses platform on 'Progressive' Main Stream Propaganda channel to suggest a strategy of attacking 'Nazi' Trump supporters instead of Trump.

These people have to be on Emperor Trump's payroll, surely to f**k :lol:

#trump2020

5 minutes ago, banana said:

'Tolerant' liberal media elitist Democract, feminist and professional Trump-hater uses platform on 'Progressive' Main Stream Propaganda channel to suggest a strategy of attacking 'Nazi' Trump supporters instead of Trump

These people have to be on Emperor Trump's payroll, surely to f**k :lol:

#trump2020

Aye, because calling them 'deplorables' seemed to work out well for them last time.

The Dems' 2020 push - "vote for us or you're a Nazi" sounds like a winner.

8 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Large parts of the Democrat party are an absolute shambles. Can see plenty of them getting routed in the mid terms.

Trump will easily win in 2020 as well.

First sentence - spot on.

Second sentence - doubtful.

Third sentence - highly, highly unlikely.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

First sentence - spot on.

Second sentence - doubtful.

Third sentence - highly, highly unlikely.

I wish I shared your optimism, however if the last 3 years have taught us anything it's that..

There's a good chance the Dems will fail to put up a suitable candidate capable of beating him. 

The election campaign will be an absolute shitshow of lies, false claims, bots and fake news.

A large part of the country will support him regardless of the lies and what he says or does. It's a cult at this point now.

There are many Republican 'never Trumpers', however they are all also 'never Democrats'. They'll hold their noses and vote Red. The left will stay at home if the Democrat candidate is shite.

4 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

I don't really care who posts what tbh. That clip is relevant to the discussion and I might have posted it myself had I seen it earlier.

Don't give a f**k. You are allowing his sexist pish to be relevant by even taking the single bit of attention to anything he says. He could post the most enlightening thing imaginable and it'd deserve no response because he's a bigoted f**k.

Someone joked that you're an enabler but it's not really a joke. That's what you are. If you agree then simply post it yourself.

I wish I shared your optimism, however if the last 3 years have taught us anything it's that..
There's a good chance the Dems will fail to put up a suitable candidate capable of beating him. 
The election campaign will be an absolute shitshow of lies, false claims, bots and fake news.
A large part of the country will support him regardless of the lies and what he says or does. It's a cult at this point now.
There are many Republican 'never Trumpers', however they are all also 'never Democrats'. They'll hold their noses and vote Red. The left will stay at home if the Democrat candidate is shite.

“Never Trumpers” will overwhelmingly back the Republicans at the next election. They support Trump’s policies but oppose his tone. I agree that the Democrats can easily f**k the next election by putting up an even worse candidate than Clinton though. Look at people like the Starbucks CEO setting out their stall and criticising “the shift to the left” when people are campaigning on obvious vote winners like Medicare for All. Embarrassing stuff.

Trump trying to detract from immigration crisis by appearing with ‘angel families’ (where the f**k do they get these terms?)

It seems that mass shootings in schools is not a cause for concern but killing by illegal immigrants is.

I’m waiting for a “guns don’t kill people, illegal immigrants kill people” t-shirt soon.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Trump trying to detract from immigration crisis by appearing with ‘angel families’ (where the f**k do they get these terms?)

It seems that mass shootings in schools is not a cause for concern but killing by illegal immigrants is.

I’m waiting for a “guns don’t kill people, illegal immigrants kill people” t-shirt soon.

The man has no shame and zero regard for truth, just a fixation for racist dog whistling to his base. Even his Chief of Staff says he's talking shite.

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/22/622540331/fact-check-trump-illegal-immigration-and-crime