• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
banana

The Official President Trump thread

Just now, Granny Danger said:

I'm fairly sure you have been wooshed.

O.K.

3 hours ago, strichener said:

Horrific, you wouldn't see anything like that in Scotland.

tory_scum_1_3263945b.jpg

and just so that there is no bias

edinburgh-scotlanduk-10th-sept-2014-inde

Criticising others by insinuating they're a nazi isn't the same as boasting about being a nazi though. In fact, they're pretty much opposites.

1 hour ago, Gordon EF said:

Criticising others by insinuating they're a nazi isn't the same as boasting about being a nazi though. In fact, they're pretty much opposites.

I could equally show pictures of people that have used the same symbol to project their own views.  It would only re-iterate the point that supremacy movements can be found in most countries.

43 minutes ago, strichener said:

I could equally show pictures of people that have used the same symbol to project their own views.  It would only re-iterate the point that supremacy movements can be found in most countries.

They're not normally encouraged by the head of state in most countries.

7 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

They're not normally encouraged by the head of state in most countries.

Agreed and long may it continue.

1 hour ago, strichener said:

Well aye, posting pictures of similar things in different countries would show similar things happen in different countries. All I'm saying is, that's not what you did.

Calling people you don't like a Nazi is dumb as f**k but it's a hell of a lot more preferable to actually trying to be one.

20 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

It's a new dawn in America, folks.

It's America as it's always been.

1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:

Cw3NePQXcAEa2UM.jpg

It's a new dawn in America, folks.

A new dawn of writing bullshit on Facebook?

Agreed. Attention whore pish aka social media at its unsavoury best.

Even if they did happen, it wasnt because of Donald fucking Trump regardless of what was said at the time, it was because those involved were arseholes.

It's the difficulty with social media.

After brexit there was a clear spike in hate crime like those in the reports above. I'd be surprised if something similar doesn't happen in the US.

And yet plenty of dicks will make shit up and post it for attention. I guess we have you wait for official reports to verify.