banana

The Official President Trump thread

Honduras and Micronesia if the last UN vote is anything to go by

Great pair of lads to have your back in a scrap

That's his missus pieing the trip to Switzerland with him.

TROUBLE IN PARADISE, LADS

3 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

That's his missus pieing the trip to Switzerland with him.

TROUBLE IN PARADISE, LADS

He's told her to stay at home as he's hooking up with Tessa May.

On 1/22/2018 at 05:08, Peppino Impastato said:

Would have made a fkn brilliant president, and all polling indicates he would have won.

He could have been a good president. He has a lot more flaws than some people realise.

However he essentially did win - the nomination was clearly stolen from him.

Unfortunately he is getting old and there is no way credible on the left of the party to replace. My prediction is that America will be duped by another Obama type in 2020.

It’s why the battle for the party is going on at the grassroots level. The Democratic left are attempting to copy what Momentum are doing here by taking over the party apparatus embedding the left more concretely within the party. Whether they’ll be successful and how long that will take is another matter.

It’s why the battle for the party is going on at the grassroots level. The Democratic left are attempting to copy what Momentum are doing here by taking over the party apparatus embedding the left more concretely within the party. Whether they’ll be successful and how long that will take is another matter.

I think you might actually be right on this. As a reaction to Trump and to capture the BLM and Me too type support I think we will see a black female candidate to take on Trump in 2020, I suppose its all about if Oprah wants it, but I wouldnt be surprised to see Kamal Harris the junior Senator from California consider a run, she’s 14:1 on Paddy Power just now. I think her experience as a prosecutor might help win the soft republican type votes.

7 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Here's hoping they can make a difference.

2 huge problems remain:

Democratic primaries are less democratic than Republican ones with the superdelegates system.

The left was also to a large extent fooled by Obama - it's possible that happens again with carefully placed messages in the "alternative" media. I think there is more awareness and understanding now so it's harder to get away with it. However they will follow a similar template to Obama: minority candidate with short political history, vague but left-wing sounding campaign and media outlets (including so-called alternative media) falsely claiming that the chosen front candidate is financed by lots of small donations.

17 hours ago, Swarley said:

Great pair of lads to have your back in a scrap

To be fair, the Honduras football team is easily worth a battalion of marines in terms of their ability to deal out violence and mayhem. Their friendly against England before the 2014 World Cup was like watching Rollerball.

Here's hoping they can make a difference.
2 huge problems remain:
Democratic primaries are less democratic than Republican ones with the superdelegates system.
The left was also to a large extent fooled by Obama - it's possible that happens again with carefully placed messages in the "alternative" media. I think there is more awareness and understanding now so it's harder to get away with it. However they will follow a similar template to Obama: minority candidate with short political history, vague but left-wing sounding campaign and media outlets (including so-called alternative media) falsely claiming that the chosen front candidate is financed by lots of small donations.

Yeah I think the battle is much more difficult across the pond. Another difficult problem to overcome is that the New Labour method of courting soft-Tories was thoroughly discredited by 2015 whereas there’s still a strong belief among Democrats that they can effectively court “sensible Republicans” especially with the fucking child in the White House.

I think you might actually be right on this. As a reaction to Trump and to capture the BLM and Me too type support I think we will see a black female candidate to take on Trump in 2020, I suppose its all about if Oprah wants it, but I wouldnt be surprised to see Kamal Harris the junior Senator from California consider a run, she’s 14:1 on Paddy Power just now. I think her experience as a prosecutor might help win the soft republican type votes.

Looking at it incredibly simplistically and reductively you could be right. I think Clinton failed to get out the bloc that turned out specifically for Obama and that was her major undoing alongside a fatal over reliance on data driven campaigning and a belief that soft Republicans would back an establishment Democrat over a moron reactionary.

Not sure if this is the right thread, but just watched the sentencing on US TV of the Olympic gymnast doctor beast. 175 years + 60 from a previous trial. Fair enough but the judge spent a fair amount of time negotiating conditions for media deals. And talking about her own family. Something to be said for the bewigged, cold and stiff upper lip of the British judiciary, who don't have to rely on elections to keep their jobs.

The judge was an absolute slaver when sentencing him too tbh.

14 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

The judge was an absolute slaver when sentencing him too tbh.

Aye, it was like some stoned daytime tv guest wittering on. The vile creep was already in prison till he's 110, don't know why he bothered turning up.

20 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

He could have been a good president. He has a lot more flaws than some people realise.

However he essentially did win - the nomination was clearly stolen from him.

Unfortunately he is getting old and there is no way credible on the left of the party to replace. My prediction is that America will be duped by another Obama type in 2020.

Totally agree

Piers Morgan secures an exclusive interview with his pal to be shown on his morning show.

Not so much Frost/Nixon as
c**t/c**t.

"If you'd like me to do that"

JUST FUCKING DO IT THEN YOU UTTER BABOON.

warnock.png

29 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

"If you'd like me to do that"

JUST FUCKING DO IT THEN YOU UTTER BABOON.

warnock.png

TBF to him, that's just being an actual politician.

Make it clear that you will absolutely apologise without actually doing it. The media and the idiots lap it up, and it slowly becomes an apology in the narrative despite it never happening.

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

So is there hope, or is this just a brief blip before he loses his shit completely?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42829555

Think I just vomited on my keyboard after reading that article and some of the Trump quotes in it.

I ken what you mean, but we're literally at the point as a species where "our" leaders won't outright apologise for giving oxygen to mutants who think it's cool to murder brown folk.  That's where we are.