The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

56 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

You haven't answered yet.

I also haven't answered any questions on why the world isn't square for the same reason.  Perhaps you can tell us how, in your opinion, the UK government is both fascist and comparable to blood and soil nationalists.  I will take a "you haven't answered yet" as admission that you are clueless in the two movements that you quoted.  Probably best that you stick to trawling the net for doctored images to try and reinforce your views.

48 minutes ago, strichener said:

I also haven't answered any questions on why the world isn't square for the same reason.  Perhaps you can tell us how, in your opinion, the UK government is both fascist and comparable to blood and soil nationalists.  I will take a "you haven't answered yet" as admission that you are clueless in the two movements that you quoted.  Probably best that you stick to trawling the net for doctored images to try and reinforce your views.

You haven't answered yet.  I know why you might not want to, sadly.  The thing about ignorant people is that they don't know how ignorant they are. 

Tell you what, why not detail why I'm wrong, off you go...

1 minute ago, Baxter Parp said:

So...nada. You'll take your idiotic insults back now, I take it?

Perhaps you can post these idiotic insults and try and give them context by explaining why they are idiotic in terms of comparing fascism and/or blood and soil nationalists.  Of course you can't do that as in doing so you would have to admit that your interchangeable use of the two terms is the result of your stupidity.

45 minutes ago, strichener said:

Perhaps you can post these idiotic insults and try and give them context by explaining why they are idiotic in terms of comparing fascism and/or blood and soil nationalists.  Of course you can't do that as in doing so you would have to admit that your interchangeable use of the two terms is the result of your stupidity.

So it's your contention that a fascist can't be a nationalist and vice versa?  I think you have some reading to do, old son.  Maybe the Manifesto Of Race would be a good start or Mussolini's obsession with European Aryanism or maybe just having a good old think about what fascists felt about their country and their people, eh?  I mean, Jesus Christ, fascism is, above all, the promotion of nation over all, right?

f**k sake.

Edited by Baxter Parp

So it's your contention that a fascist can't be a nationalist and vice versa?  I think you have some reading to do, old son.  Maybe the Manifesto Of Race would be a good start or Mussolini's obsession with European Aryanism or maybe just having a good old think about what fascists felt about their country and their people, eh?  I mean, Jesus Christ, fascism is, above all, the promotion of nation over all, right?

f**k sake.

They are two different things. I'm a Scottish nationalist, I'm not a fascist.

21 hours ago, welshbairn said:

The last thing the Supreme Court needs is a zealot politician like Cruz. I'd have thought you'd prefer a strict Constitutionalist without fear or favour for either side.

I'm imagining that's how Cruz would behave. And he's also a wierdo like Thomas who doesn't seem to care if people like him, so he won't go native to get the best invites on the DC cocktail circuit. He'd probably be pretty bad as a cabinet secretary because he doesn't seem to get along with anyone in any job he does, but that doesn't matter on the court.

20 hours ago, Cerberus said:

The present rapid rise crime in Chicago is a drugs war over the heroin epidemic in the suburbs. It needs more than Stop and Frisk.

I haven't studied the issue, so you may be correct. I will say that I've read that Mexican gangs have mostly pushed the black gangs out of the major drug trade in Chicago. But like I said, I haven't studied the issue so that could be incorrect. It was just one article.

16 minutes ago, Sooky said:

Mitt Romney in consideration for Secretary of State. Would be a far better appointment than the other rumoured names.

50/1 yesterday on Paddy Power, tempted, but bottled it. Wanted to go for Richard Armitage but he wasn't an option. Book's now closed. Mitt Romney would be Trump's style, choosing his biggest enemy but someone he could trust not to f**k it up for big shocker headlines.