The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

2 hours ago, RiG said:

They've basically given up pretending he's working. That's been his schedule for a number of weeks now.

Someone was interviewed on Fox earlier and part of their proof that he works extremely hard was that he stays up late and watches all the shows. 

40 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

IMG_5381.jpg

There's still 24 hours to go, but I'd have thought that a transfer of power that comes entirely from a routine election, in which the guy being deposed left peacefully, pretty much by definition means he wasn't a dictator.

Maybe she just doesn't know how to spell c**t.

5 hours ago, RiG said:

They've basically given up pretending he's working. That's been his schedule for a number of weeks now.

He retired after losing the election.

This whole half-arsed coup attempt was more of an attempt to GIRU America than a proper effort to stay in power. You won't stroke my ego by voting for me? Well, f**k the lot of you; let's see how you like your democracy being attacked. I'm off to the golf course; call me when the bidding's finished on the pardons.

5 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

First great idea Brewdog have had in a long while....petition to rename Prestwick Airport (assuming that's where the tangerine one flies into en route to Turnberry) to Joe Biden International Airport:

https://www.change.org/p/scottish-government-joe-biden-international-airport?redirect=false

Yes name the airport after a guy who voted for the Iraq War. Belter.

There's still 24 hours to go, but I'd have thought that a transfer of power that comes entirely from a routine election, in which the guy being deposed left peacefully, pretty much by definition means he wasn't a dictator.
Maybe she just doesn't know how to spell c**t.

She’s definitely stretching a point

But then again your use of “peacefully” is a bit disingenuous as well

Don’t worry

I’ve decided to pardon both of you

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Don’t worry

Just because you're pardoning two of them you don't have to post it twice.

CNN is unwatchable with its Biden empathy fest. Going to find a Fox feed. 

P.S. Fox were going on about how trumpets would be deprogrammed in camps by the new administration and ignored the memorial for the Covid deaths. American TV is so shite, hope Andrew Neil and co don't destroy ours.

Edited by welshbairn

57 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Don’t worry

They're not going to have to drag him out, and even if the insurrection had been successful it still wouldn't have had any chance of preventing the transition.

He retired after losing the election.
This whole half-arsed coup attempt was more of an attempt to GIRU America than a proper effort to stay in power. You won't stroke my ego by voting for me? Well, f**k the lot of you; let's see how you like your democracy being attacked. I'm off to the golf course; call me when the bidding's finished on the pardons.

You only have to listen to that call he made to the, I think, Georgian Republicans to know he genuinely believed he’d won. I was going to submit the fact he’s telling his people not to pay Rudy Giuliani as evidence as well but he was never giving him any money.