The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

36 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Can't wait for dorlomin to quote this in 3 weeks with his usual comradely charm

It will be a red dot in a couple of months followed by a series of lectures that I'll make flippant remarks about without giving due appreciation to the painstaking work that went into them. 

Edited by welshbairn

16 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Interesting info from Alex Jones about being encouraged by the White House to lead a march to the Capitol after Trump's speech and a mystery donor helping him with 80% of the cost:

I can't so much as hear that guy's name without thinking about this:

7 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Apple have suspended Parler. Pie and Bovril must be about the only social media wee Donny can still use.

He’ll probably register as a Dundee supporter at which point I will lose any hope of his rehabilitation.

2 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

Amazon. Mixed feelings about this, it's not good for Jeff Bezos to just shut off a site on a whim because he has such a dominant position in web hosting.

Apple and Google took it off their app stores, Amazon have stopped hosting them on their servers. I can see the point when one of Trumps more dedicated lawyers posted this during the break in, it appears to be genuine. He's a total fruit loop of course. They're also planning something similar for the inauguration. 

image.png.0c666c29b6493e347b84b0e91eb3d9c3.png

He’ll probably register as a Dundee supporter at which point I will lose any hope of his rehabilitation.

He'd fit right in at The Rangers, for so many reasons. We need to convince him of the potential cash that can be leeched from the millions of bears around the globe, and that we'll seethe constantly for his satisfaction.

4 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Did we not decide that he would be a Clyde fan ?

I challenge the legitimacy of the vote that decided that.  It was fraudulent.  There were dead people who took part in that vote; millions of them.

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I challenge the legitimacy of the vote that decided that.  It was fraudulent.  There were dead people who took part in that vote; millions of them.

They were alive before the Clyde fans got their hands on them.

It will be interesting to see the charges brought against the insurgents and the sentences handed out.  Crimes carried out in D.C. are (I believe) dealt with by federal authorities.  This would suggest pressure could be applied by the new President’s team; it will be interesting to see if the actions follow the rhetoric.