The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

7 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

See if you take the Pfizer delayed the announcement of their vaccine to undermine Trump thing to its logical conclusion, why would you have any faith in a Biden administration moving towards a humane healthcare system?

Commies undermining god blessed murica thats how 

Postal worker admits fabricating allegations of ballot tampering, officials say

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/postal-worker-fabricated-ballot-pennsylvania/2020/11/10/99269a7c-2364-11eb-8599-406466ad1b8e_story.html

A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities admitted to U.S. Postal Service investigators that he fabricated the allegations, according to three officials briefed on the investigation and a statement from a House congressional committee.

20 hours ago, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

So apparently the vaccine discovery was being deliberately suppressed pre election to prevent Trump from winning the "vaccine vote".

Never mind that he stood on a podium a while back claiming that nobody would be talking about Corona Virus by the 4th of November.

Fox reasoning is that Trump has done more than any other president to bring down the price of prescription medicines (their words not mine). This has upset big pharma who then joined the conspiracy against him.

6 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

Postal worker admits fabricating allegations of ballot tampering, officials say

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/postal-worker-fabricated-ballot-pennsylvania/2020/11/10/99269a7c-2364-11eb-8599-406466ad1b8e_story.html

A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities admitted to U.S. Postal Service investigators that he fabricated the allegations, according to three officials briefed on the investigation and a statement from a House congressional committee.

Is this the same one that recanted without explanation the next day?

On 10/11/2020 at 00:13, Baxter Parp said:

Bunker mentality ahoy.

CNN now have this interesting title on their pages:

"Alarm grows over Trump's 'dictator moves' as he denies election defeat." 

Wonder who he'll add to his 'you're fired' list today?

58 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

This seems quite unfair on Trump. How can they do this to the head of state and not see consequences?

Sensible man there. Insofar as a the troop numbers, he can just tell Trump they needed a few more to carry the oil barrels home with them.

He’s 24 hours from calling for the Proud Boys and their kind to take to the streets.  Lies; reckless lies
Our Boy doesn't have the cojones for that. The best he could manage would be some oblique comments about how SOME PEOPLE have said that real American patriots might decide to take action if I'm removed from the White House, that's what I'm hearing, is all I'm saying, I wouldn't know about that myself.

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

This seems quite unfair on Trump. How can they do this to the head of state and not see consequences?

I'm not sure how this appeals to anyone that isn't a psycho.

Edited by NotThePars

3 hours ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

Would not be surprised if this had some truth to it.

It doesn’t, drug companies are bound by law to announce results as soon as they’re obtained to stop insider trading. It’s f**k all to do with politics. 

Edited by carpetmonster

11 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I'm not sure how this appeals to anyone that isn't a psycho.

I thought he he rightfully praised Trump for not escalating conflicts in the ME other than with Iran, and having a realistic sense of their limited power to influence without doing more harm. 200 is an unrealistically low number of troops to deploy with the capacity to defend themselves, it has to be more or none at all. He was still talking about less than a thousand. 

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I thought he he rightfully praised Trump for not escalating conflicts in the ME other than with Iran, and having a realistic sense of their limited power to influence without doing more harm. 200 is an unrealistically low number of troops to deploy with the capacity to defend themselves, it has to be more or none at all. He was still talking about less than a thousand. 

I meant the first sentence and the broader claim going around that Trump's apparent demand to withdraw troops from Afghanistan is being frustrated behind the scenes.

FWIW, I don't think Trump deserves much credit for not starting any new wars even if he was the one that pulled back from the brink with Iran given he's happy to starve the Iranian people and bomb their high-ranking personnel.