The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

2 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Don't get the love for Cortez, especially when we have our very own AOC over here.

Jess Phillips, you may have heard of her.

You mean Jess "I'm so normal and down to earth they should lock me up ha ha ha but don't worry, I know my place and won't scare the horses." Phillips? 

You mean Jess "I'm so normal and down to earth they should lock me up ha ha ha but don't worry, I know my place and won't scare the horses." Phillips? 

Listen, she’s not afraid to speak truth to power and if she can get a nice little income from the Murdoch press and an invite to the Spectator parties then What Of It? What do you have against a normal bloody woman?

28 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Don't get the love for Cortez, especially when we have our very own AOC over here.

Jess Phillips, you may have heard of her.

AOC is not a mouthy self-serving bint who is out of her depth.

Greenwald having to resign from the Intercept is a shock even after hearing about msm publications warning their journalists not to investigate Biden. 

I don't think anti Trump sentiment explains this. The billionaire class that control NYT, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC Guardian, Intercept etc are obviously expecting big returns from a Biden administration.

2 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Have you ever read a thing on twitter where a (usually female) poster expresses exasperation at folk reacting to their funny posts by either: parsing it into an inferior funny post or taking it at face value?

No.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Listen, she’s not afraid to speak truth to power and if she can get a nice little income from the Murdoch press and an invite to the Spectator parties then What Of It? What do you have against a normal bloody woman?

yass! Slay, queen

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

Greenwald having to resign from the Intercept is a shock even after hearing about msm publications warning their journalists not to investigate Biden. 

I don't think anti Trump sentiment explains this. The billionaire class that control NYT, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC Guardian, Intercept etc are obviously expecting big returns from a Biden administration.

He's been acting as Guiliani's go to guy in the "liberal left independent media" for so long, and totally ignored all the corruption in the Trump family, that it's not surprising that he's getting dumped as the tide turns. That's life in a dog eat dog world. If Trump was likely to win he'd be kept on as faithful lapdog.

I don't think he is contact with Rudy G. And where's the value in promoting Trump stories that the WaPo/NYT are all over every inch of?

Greenwald winds up wealthy Iiberals because he is basically one of them yet calls them out. 

Also he didn't get dumped. He quit and gave up a massive salary that was supposed to buy the Intercept some credibility.

Edited by Detournement

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

worth looking up the 'reply guy' phenomenon. I say this with the pure and noble intention of raising the aggregate quality of P&B posts.

You take yourself and you’re role on here far too seriously.

17 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I can never make my mind up about Greenwald. 

I guess he sees himself as the John Pilger of the jilted generation, but really he sets himself up as a sort of contrarian Hannity.  

Edit: he’s been parroting discredited Trump conspiracy theories for years.  

Edited by Savage Henry