The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

4 hours ago, RiG said:

Lindsay Lindsey Graham gloating "mission accomplished" regarding the appointment of Amy Coney Barrett (before begging for money for the umpteenth time on Fox News) made me realise I probably despise him more than Trump. 

Trump has always been the way he is but Graham seems to have pulled a complete heel turn showing staggering hypocrisy along the way to become a vile, boot licking cretin. Another four years of Trump would be terrible but, as I think I've mentioned in this thread, if Graham got emptied into the street I'd be consoled to some degree.

Lindsey Graham has been mincing around the globe trying to start wars for decades. Him and McCain wanted full scale war in Iran and Syria. 

He is a far worse person than Trump and always has been. 

If it was the other way round there would have been several attempts on the life of some democrat judges by now imo. Dunno what I'm suggesting on the back of this take.

A year ago I would’ve said Ilhan Omar was the person to base your judgments on but the CHUDs seemed to have calmed down a bit with her. Apart from that obviously FBI influenced kidnapping attempt what else has there been?

Lindsey Graham has been mincing around the globe trying to start wars for decades. Him and McCain wanted full scale war in Iran and Syria. 
He is a far worse person than Trump and always has been. 

Was he the one who said a limited nuclear war on the Korean Peninsula would be fine?

10 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Not necessarily referring to this story but I've noticed a slant to the right in reading random Newsnight stories recently. There's a South Korean Christian evangelist who has some connection with the new owners. The article might be straight up but there's a slight whiff of McCarthyism about it. For instance, " there are 265 Chinese Student and Scholar Associations for the approximately 300,000 Chinese students in the U.S.". Gosh.

That's 1132 students in each association. Seems reasonable.

Lindsay Lindsey Graham gloating "mission accomplished" regarding the appointment of Amy Coney Barrett (before begging for money for the umpteenth time on Fox News) made me realise I probably despise him more than Trump. 

Trump has always been the way he is but Graham seems to have pulled a complete heel turn showing staggering hypocrisy along the way to become a vile, boot licking cretin. Another four years of Trump would be terrible but, as I think I've mentioned in this thread, if Graham got emptied into the street I'd be consoled to some degree.
Can still get better than 2/1 on Jamie Harrison taking the seat. Good value, along with better than evens on the Democrats winning a majority in the Senate and 1/2 on Biden.

2 hours ago, NotThePars said:

this is like repeatedly hitting skip during dialogue with an NPC in Fallout

This could legitimately be a scene from The Simpsons with Joe playing the role of Abe, and the reporters walking away from his dementia riddled mutterings being literally everyone else.

It's absolutely fine that he's likely to be the President though.

Edited by J_Stewart

3 hours ago, Aladdin said:
On 27/10/2020 at 10:51, RiG said:

Can still get better than 2/1 on Jamie Harrison taking the seat. Good value, along with better than evens on the Democrats winning a majority in the Senate and 1/2 on Biden.

I'd be wanting better than 2/1 for Harrison, he's definitely in with a chance though.

image.thumb.png.b3be62f945cc858560955ef5f5c18931.png

On 27/10/2020 at 10:51, RiG said:

Edited by Florentine_Pogen