The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

10 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Trump apparent greeting about the mics being switched off for the final debate and already accusing the moderator of being biased against him. The tantrum if he loses is going to be utterly fantastic. Hopefully it causes him a fucking aneurysm.

I’m rather see him losing his property ‘empire’, his family left penniless and humiliated and him getting a stint in prison (state preferably but I’d accept Federal).  Then an aneurysm that doesn’t kill him but totally incapacitates him with Melania as his sole career.

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Trump trying to paint Biden as "radical left" is really laughable.

Problem is there a lot of thick US voters who will fall this bullshit.

From what I have seen many/most of them really do not care.  They comprise of people that it would be impossible to have a rational conversation with.  They treat it as a reality TV show; that is not hyperbole rather a genuine observation of Trump supporters.

I think he will lose, there’s a possibility that he might lose big.  What is really sad and worrying is that 40% of those who vote will still support the lying, idiotic, racist, xenophobic, sexist cùnt.

14 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

image.thumb.png.7ad07918db9a2db00cf599a9f5d68e0a.png

Not sure how clear that is.  Odds on certain words/phrases being said at the debate tonight.

Malarkey, nobody thought it was possible and beautiful wall looking good to me.

Can't read it, but ended up going for "Brexit" on Ladbrokes at 16/1. Didn't like the odds on the other offers, and it's unlikely it comes up unless the moderator succumbs to pressure from Trump to have a foreign policy element. Hoping Trump brags about it as one of his phoney predictions. 

Whilst the election will be won or lost in the swing states it is interesting to note Trump’s polling in solid red states, it is down significantly on the 2016 results.  This suggests a big swing away from his rhetoric and policies even in areas where the majority still support him.

This could be crucial n opinion forming and opposition to Trump if he tries to undermine the results.

I just want to see the alleged Secret Service plan to remove him if he refuses to go in the event of a defeat. I hope it very publicly involves him being bundled into a van, screaming like a child. Anyway, I couldn't be fucked staying up for the debate, but it looks like Biden avoided any total disasters, which was Trump's only real hope in these. 

Edited by Day of the Lords

39 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Trump is having a "retweeting" frenzy from supporters saying he won the debate.So that basically tells us without watching it wasnt the best night for him 

His endless thirst for self adulation is incredible. The Trump Show on the BBC is worth a watch. I think this is what @Savage Henry mentioned earlier in the thread. Just endless stories of Trump being all "Me, me, me, me!"

ETA: Just had a look at his Twitter and it's Twitter polls he is retweeting :lol: 

Edited by RiG

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

I just want to see the alleged Secret Service plan to remove him if he refuses to go in the event of a defeat. I hope it very publicly involves him being bundled into a van, screaming like a child. Anyway, I couldn't be fucked staying up for the debate, but it looks like Biden avoided any total disasters, which was Trump's only real hope in these. 

The closest he got was calling the Proud Boys the ‘Poor Boys’ unintentionally which has pissed the Proud Boys off immensely and should be taken as an unwitting large win. 

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Can't read it, but ended up going for "Brexit" on Ladbrokes at 16/1. Didn't like the odds on the other offers, and it's unlikely it comes up unless the moderator succumbs to pressure from Trump to have a foreign policy element. Hoping Trump brags about it as one of his phoney predictions. 

Don't suppose anyone heard either of them mention "Brexit"?

9 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Trump retweeting Twitter polls and accounts saying he won the debate will never not be funny. He has the thinnest skin of any political leader I've ever seen. 

His subcutaneous fat must be very orange then.