The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

12 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Yip.  An absolute case in point.  That guy in particular needs voted out.

5 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

EkAAN5XXgAcL7Ct?format=jpg&name=large

CLINTON WOULD BE WORSE.

I’m no Trump fan, and I completely agree with your sentiment, but that would have been absolutely hilarious.   He should have done it.

9 hours ago, aDONisSheep said:

viet thanh nguyen (@viet_t_nguyen) Tweeted: “Third World” refugee here. I have a PhD in English and I won a Pulitzer Prize in Fiction. What have you done? @LaurenWitzkeDE

Ooft tell!

Glorious stuff. Her Twitter feed is absolutely wild. She'd definitely be a Rangers fan if she lived here 😂

10 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Trump using the White House for a partisan political rally.  Not the worst thing he’s done but something he can be held to account for once he loses.

Are there any other kind of political rallies apart from "partisan" ones? Or are they only "partisan" if held by your political opponents/politicians you don't like?

10 hours ago, aDONisSheep said:

viet thanh nguyen (@viet_t_nguyen) Tweeted: “Third World” refugee here. I have a PhD in English and I won a Pulitzer Prize in Fiction. What have you done? @LaurenWitzkeDE

Ooft tell!

Strangely this non-third-world-migrant, QAnon fan and Republican candidate is not in jail..

Three years ago, Delaware's now-Republican candidate for U.S. Senate sat unresponsive within a car parked in a busy Tennessee intersection. Inside the car was heroin, methamphetamines and a handgun, according to court documents.

Outside were police officers with their guns raised. 

Lauren Witzke's troubled past involved trafficking illegal drugs between Detroit and Tennessee at the orders of a Mexican criminal organization, she says.

It was a result of struggles with addiction, sometimes using drugs and sometimes selling them, she says. 

Sometimes, she would deal in drivers licenses and birth certificates as payments, she says – credentials that would be distributed by cartels to people living in the country illegally.  

But on a Friday morning in August 2017, Witzke's criminal life appears to have ended with an arrest and six subsequent criminal charges. 

Today, the 32-year-old is a politician gaining national fame on the far-right after Delaware Republicans picked her last Tuesday as their candidate to run against Democratic U.S. Sen. Chris Coons in November.  

Edited by welshbairn

39 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Are there any other kind of political rallies apart from "partisan" ones? Or are they only "partisan" if held by your political opponents/politicians you don't like?

You are correct, I didn’t need to use both terms.  Of course government buildings should not be used for partisan purposes.

Edited by Granny Danger

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Strangely this non-third-world-migrant, QAnon fan and Republican candidate is not in jail..

That's known as pulling a Hunter Biden. Delaware is the worst state by far.

The story that was out the other week about Beau Biden giving a Dupont family heir a non custodial sentence for raping his three year old daughter was sickening. 

6 minutes ago, Detournement said:

That's known as pulling a Hunter Biden. Delaware is the worst state by far.

The story that was out the other week about Beau Biden giving a Dupont family heir a non custodial sentence for raping his three year old daughter was sickening. 

Hunter Biden is cool unlike everyone else mentioned here

8 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Yip.  An absolute case in point.  That guy in particular needs voted out.

I'd almost take 4 more years of Trump if Lindsay Graham was kicked to the kerb. Trump is horrendous but he's always been like that. Graham performed a screeching u-turn to become a 100% Trump sycophant.

7 minutes ago, RiG said:

I'd almost take 4 more years of Trump if Lindsay Graham was kicked to the kerb. Trump is horrendous but he's always been like that. Graham performed a screeching u-turn to become a 100% Trump sycophant.

This sums him up. I'm going to be watching out for his count on election night, could be a Portillo moment.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/oct/11/lindsey-graham-reverse-ferret-john-mccain-trump

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

This sums him up. I'm going to be watching out for his count on election night, could be a Portillo moment.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/oct/11/lindsey-graham-reverse-ferret-john-mccain-trump

Apparently his opponent is in quarantine which unfortunately hampers his chances a bit 😔 

4 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

But he has raised unprecedented amounts of campaign funding

🍆 

Always find that so weird, people on twitter literally chucking hundreds of dollars, even more, at candidates, some of whom aren't even running in their own state. Bizarre. 

Can't imagine chucking two bob at mhairi black for example. 

[emoji533] 
Always find that so weird, people on twitter literally chucking hundreds of dollars, even more, at candidates, some of whom aren't even running in their own state. Bizarre. 
Can't imagine chucking two bob at mhairi black for example. 

Like most countries we have controls on election spending so people like Mhari Black and Douglas Alexander don’t have to spend all the time between elections running around shaking a tin to finance an arms race against each other.

This is probably a good thing