The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

9 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

He’s quite clearly not with it right now.  His Twitter is nuts at the best of times, but that’s insane to the point that he needs his phone taken away. 

"VOTE SPACE FORCE" is my favourite

Just now, doulikefish said:

"VOTE SPACE FORCE" is my favourite

He got my vote right there too.  

edit: note to Trump apologists: Space Force isn’t a thing.  It’s shorthand (or longhand) for “military”.

Edited by Savage Henry

5 minutes ago, aDONisSheep said:

Ro Khanna (@RoKhanna) Tweeted:
There are now more recorded cases of COVID-19 in the White House than in New Zealand, Taiwan, and Vietnam combined, and they have 124 million people.

Let that sink in. https://twitter.com/RoKhanna/status/1313145421657640962?s=20

There are also fewer idiots in New Zealand, Taiwan and Vietnam combined than in the White House.

If Trump gets really sick who will be pulling the strings?  McConnell?  In such a scenario I can see Kushner and the Trump offspring being told to fùck off as soon as they try to open their mouths.

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

he needs his phone taken away. 

Absolutely not.

If he's not going to die, then him tweeting through this while delirious under experimental medication is surely the next best thing ?

9 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Well we can see what his Covid battle taught him.  A utterly despicable man.  He's like Joffery from game of thrones.  A vicious idiot.

It’s a pity Olena Tyrell passed away recently.

I can't help but think this is the one that will dent him the most. 

The c**t's just had some of the best healthcare you could get after paying $750 in (income?) Tax or whatever and he has had the audacity to effectively tell people to man up and be strong. 

'Muricans that have lost loved ones to the virus can surely not read his words and take anything positive from that. Even the die hard Trump supporters.

51 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Undervaluing his assets to the taxman and overvaluing them to get loans that he can't repay.

i quite liked this vid on it

even leaving aside possibly being on the hook for huge tax bills + penalty interest, him owing out £400million to persons unknown is wild, would've thought that there would be appropriate security/financial checks (akin to getting a credit check when you apply for a job in the financial sector but with somewhat higher stakes than maybe getting a chance to work as a low-to-mid level wageslave for some bank) on any serious Presidential candidate prior to them even standing but apparently not

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

2 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Absolutely not.

If he's not going to die, then him tweeting through this while delirious under experimental medication is surely the next best thing ?

Libs want to take away everyone's fun smh