The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

19 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I must have missed that bit. Sounds interesting though, please explain!

Seriously?

It's the full point of QAnon. Tom Hanks, Obama, the Clintons, the cast of friends other than Rachel and loads of other celebs have been secretly arrested, court martialed in Guantanamo Bay and executed. They have been replaced by clones and holograms.

Bill Gates was lynched by an Indian mob angry about him using vaccines to kill kids. 

Everyone knows this!

2 hours ago, Detournement said:

Maybe but I doubt it. The central idea of Q is that Trump is a mastermind and all the people you hate are actually dead. It'll be hard to keep that up when Trump is six feet under and Tom Hanks is releasing a new movie. 

I see no reason why they couldn’t just claim it’s a lookalike that died and the real trump is still out there fighting the paedo elites.

The closest detailed comparison is with Boris Johnson.

Started mild, then moderate, then hospitalised, then pretty serious and took several weeks to recover.

Trump wouldn’t be hospitalised and treated with experimental drugs unless his condition was or had the potential to be serious.  Fingers crossed.

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

Seriously?

It's the full point of QAnon. Tom Hanks, Obama, the Clintons, the cast of friends other than Rachel and loads of other celebs have been secretly arrested, court martialed in Guantanamo Bay and executed. They have been replaced by clones and holograms.

Bill Gates was lynched by an Indian mob angry about him using vaccines to kill kids. 

Everyone knows this!

No, I missed that bit. Last I heard, they were just your common-or-garden immortal paedophile vampires who Trump was about to have executed in a long night of lynchings. I missed it actually happening. Why have the baddies been replaced, rather than outed as nogoodniks?

I've seen it said that the long night of lynchings is an idea they picked up from The Turner Diaries - having seen the adaption of Stephen King's Doctor Sleep recently, did they nick the idea of vampires torturing children to death to generate immortality juice from him, or was it vice versa? I get the impression these folk really struggle with the idea that fiction isn't real.

33 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

This was posted on another forum.  Wonder how many more will show up with Covid?

33927038-8799193-image-a-17_1601691759722.jpg

People who tested positive for COVID so far and also attended the Amy Coney Barrett event last week:

Donald Trump
Melania Trump
Hope Hicks
Kellyanne Conway
1 White House staffer
3 journalists who work at WH
GOP Chair Ronna McDaniel
U.S. Senator Mike Lee (R-UT)
U.S. Senator Thom Tillis (R-NC)
Notre Dame's Jenkins (visited WH)

Given how many people attended, didn't wear masks, chatted at close proximity, and then went on to continue their lives outside of this event, this super-spreader will make the White House a key source of a major outbreak.

They also had a little cocktail party in a sweaty room inside, just to get the bug horny.

There have been an alarming number of recent posts implying sexual activity in relation to Donald Trump, and I'd like it to stop please, thank you very much.

In a move that surprises no one the trump family / campaign refused to wear masks at the debate in Cleveland.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/trumps-debate-guests-refused-to-wear-masks-flouting-rules/2020/10/02/7722b366-04ce-11eb-b7ed-141dd88560ea_story.html

Arseholes the lot of them.

It’s being suggested that a Trump was diagnosed with the virus 24-36 hours before it was announced during which time he carried out a number of duties and was on close contact with many others.

Shocking if true.

Also reporters being briefed with different information about the severity of his condition which conflicts with the upbeat report by his medical team.

2 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

Kind of scotches the idea outdoor events are largely safe.

Right but most events, AFAIK, don't descend into marathon sucking and fucking sessions like the current White House administration's do

2 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

There have been an alarming number of recent posts implying sexual activity in relation to Donald Trump, and I'd like it to stop please, thank you very much.

:)

53 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

It’s being suggested that a Trump was diagnosed with the virus 24-36 hours before it was announced during which time he carried out a number of duties and was on close contact with many others.

Sounds about right.

FTFY

22 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Right but most events, AFAIK, don't descend into marathon sucking and fucking sessions like the current White House administration's do

:)

GAAHHH! NURSE, THE BRAIN BLEACH!

As with those running our country, how can these people be so fucking incompetent. They can't even cover up properly - to the extent you'd almost think they were trying to be caught covering up if you hadn't been exposed to their previous 3 1/2 years of abject failure.