The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Trump’s people trying to paint the hospitalisation as purely precautionary yet only a couple of hours ago they where saying this.

Much of the President’s care for Covid-19 can be managed at the White House, a source familiar with the White House Medical Unit said.

However, if the President did require critical care – for example, if he required intubation or proning, where a patient is positioned on his stomach – he would likely then be moved to the presidential suite at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, the source said.

I thought that said "probing". Position would work either way I guess.

I can mind when BoJo was circling the drain.  Despite my utter contempt for him I honestly wished he recovered.  My thinking being that a brush with mortality, something I personally dealt with at the age of 8 years old after ignoring that green cross code nonsense, would perhaps change his outlook.  Well it didn’t.

I will not wish any person death.  But I’ll give him the same thoughts and prayers he’d give me.

6 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
7 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Wha’s in cherge?

Pelosi

Nope, Pence, if the Walking Carrot gives up his death grip on the office for any amount of time.

Edited by TxRover

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

If Trump is still in hospital on Election Day he will have to use a postal ballot to vote.

Awkward!

He's used a postal ballot to vote for years.   It's laughably hypocritical at the best of times, but even more so now.

38 minutes ago, Academically Deficient said:

John Pelosi wouldn't be afraid to tackle the issues.

If I were one of the issues I'd be terrified of a long hospital stay and career-ending injuries.

I was going to say, I've never heard or seen either of those players, but John Pelosi looks absolutely bat shit mental.