The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

12 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I was watching that interview as well. Kay Burley is an incredibly strange woman.

I read that as ‘incredibly strong’, and was quite prepared to block and report you.  

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

This is it.  I’m fairly sure this is fake.  But if it isn’t, there’s every chance it kills him.  Obese, generally poor health...

No chance, ten days from now he'll be like, 'I had the virus and I beat the virus. In fact, I beat it better than anyone who has ever had covid, (points to random reporter) I beat it faster than you would have....I'm just glad I got it and not Joe, it would've killed him'.

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

No chance, ten days from now he'll be like, 'I had the virus and I beat the virus. In fact, I beat it better than anyone who has ever had covid, (points to random reporter) I beat it faster than you would have....I'm just glad I got it and not Joe, it would've killed him'.

Right. Which is why I’m 90% sure this is fake news, as it were. His idiot voters will lap it up. 

Just now, Savage Henry said:

Right. Which is why I’m 90% sure this is fake news, as it were. His idiot voters will lap it up. 

Oh it's almost certainly fake. The Melania thing swung it for me, there's no chance she's been close enough to that fucking goblin in the last 15 years to get anything from him. :lol:

3 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

He's going to be fine and tell the American public that covid is no worse than a cold.

This is an absolute stick-on.

Irvine Welsh

My thoughts and prayers are with the virus at this difficult time.

Irvine Welsh added,

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!
16 replies 90 retweets 552 likes

24 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

If Pence gets incapacitated from Covid as well as Trump, Pelosi is next in line, which would be fun. After her it's Pompeo (shiver...).

It would go to the senate pro temp after Pelosi. It's a mostly ceremonial position given to the most senior member of the ruling party in the Senate. Right now, it's held by 87 year old Republican Chuck Grassley.

The good news is that he seems to still be 'with it'

Alpha male guys like Trump don't pretend to be ill. They brag about how they're never ill and it's only weak people who experience normal human illnesses. Trump is many things but he's not nearly sleekit enough to make himself look weak in order to... d'ye know, I'm not even sure what. His upside to this doesn't beat his downside. For half the remaining campaign he's going to be invisible just when he needs to by hugely active in order to turn round a huge poll deficit. 

Best outcome is he needs a ventilator and ends up with long Covid, remaining ill through to the election, but not so ill that he has to drop out of the race.

Biden needs to get filmed jogging, pausing to express his sympathies to camera before carrying on.