The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

28 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Do these really matter if he's not going to accept the results of the election anyway?

Looking forward to tanks on the white house lawn.

I think the military will tell him to bolt, they are there to protect the constitution first even if it means going against the commander in chief. A lot of the top brass hate Trump.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/07/politics/trump-attack-military-leadership/index.html

Edited by dirty dingus

9 hours ago, Donathan said:

I think Biden will win but a Trump re-election will be worth it for the twitter seethe alone

Na a Trump loss will be better.The meltdown from those that have been calling everybody "snowflakes" will be so much better 

IMO Trump has given up trying to win more votes. Looking to shore up his base with the racism, bragging and conspiracy theories while trying to  reduce Biden's potential vote through casting doubt on his capacity, voter intimidation and suppression. If he can get it close enough he can either try and get a result through the courts or (and I suspect this is part of his thinking) concede the election in exchange for Biden giving him a presidential pardon.

Edited by Arabdownunder

Only caught the second half so missed the stuff about the proud boys live.

Looking back, its unbelievable that a president can get away with that. Clinton took so much stick for the deplorables comment but you have to question a large part of the base that will have loved Trumps performance.

Just watched the whole thing.  Incredible.
Trump constantly bringing up Bidens son was a despicable act and not the least bit surprising.  How on Earth can anybody vote for him? [emoji38] 
Trump's base is composed of Incels, nonces and racist gun nuts. That's how [emoji23]

3 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Trump's base is composed of Incels, nonces and racist gun nuts. That's how emoji23.png

Hopefully the Feds have got a Venn diagram and closely monitor the guys in the centre of it to prevent future mall/school/cinema massacres.

But they're probably still playing Louie Louie by The Kingsmen backwards to identify subliminal  communist messages.

I think Biden’s team would be happy with a draw in these. Shading the snap polls is surely a good win for them.

He’s a corporate Democrat, not talking about policies is ideal. The whole campaign seems to boil down to not bring Donald Trump.

I’m sure his people will be telling him to tone down on stuff like calling Trump a clown (we go high and all that) but as long as he can get through another two of these without getting his cock out or dropping an N-bomb, the Dems will be happy.

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Just watched the whole thing.  Incredible.

Trump constantly bringing up Bidens son was a despicable act and not the least bit surprising.  How on Earth can anybody vote for him? :lol: 

Of course, Biden is just as bad.