The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 hour ago, RiG said:

alas, I doubt the fanbase of Mr. Grab 'Em By The Pussy cares.

edit: was going to say that maybe actual video footage of him being a beast *might* make a difference to some voters but even at that it's just a nice easy "FAKENEWSFAKENEWSFAKENEWS DEEPFAKE VIDEO" defence for him.

Plus Biden is on shaky ground when it comes to attacking anyone over sexual assault afaik (allegedly)

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

1 hour ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

edit: was going to say that maybe actual video footage of him being a beast *might* make a difference to some voters but even at that it's just a nice easy "FAKENEWSFAKENEWSFAKENEWS DEEPFAKE VIDEO" defence for him.

Plus Biden is on shaky ground when it comes to attacking anyone over sexual assault afaik (allegedly)

That was shown up to be RT funded tosh.  You are right, though, if Pussygate didn’t kill Trump’s bid, nothing on those lines will count against him this time around.  Biden would be well advised not to go near it, not for the reason you mention, but because it’ll be policy that wins this election, not conspiracy theories.  Or at least, in any functioning election.

18 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I think he's far too lazy to do anything like seceding. I get the impression his big dilemma is that he's clearly bored of being president but doesn't want to go down as a LOSER so any narrative he can create where the game was rigged and he can retire and start a Q TV channel then he's golden.

Second term is like sixth year when you have an unconditional offer for uni. He could play golf every single day.

His fanbase consists largely of lonely incels who would probably high-five him for it tbh

1 hour ago, JMDP said:

Fairly assured performance from Biden in his town hall question and answer session tbf.

Right.  The kind of thing Trump apologists say he’s incapable of doing.  

Trump’s town hall Q&A of course being a monumental car crash.  

Before this is done, I'll be genuinely shocked if Donnie hasn't accused someone of planning to murder the first born of every family.

WTF was that "speciality milk" thing all about?

8 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:
11 days till the first debate.

Wee preview here. The whole twitter thing's a bit jaundiced, both side puts a few seconds of the other candidate stumbling or talking nonsense, very short ones for Biden and a bit longer for Trump and more of them because there's so much material to get through. Haven't looked too hard as I probably wouldn't watch them anyway, but I can't find unedited versions of either's recent Town Hall meetings, so it's hard to tell who will do worst.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Before this is done, I'll be genuinely shocked if Donnie hasn't accused someone of planning to murder the first born of every family.

I thought he said "speshalty milk".

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Canada has price guarantees for dairy farmers and tariffs on imports to protect them, Trump's deal means that US access to the Canadian dairy market has gone up from 3.25% to 3.6%. I'd imagine speciality milk means maple flavoured yoghurt but I don't have a clue. 

Just now, welshbairn said:

Canada has price guarantees for dairy farmers and tariffs on imports to protect them, Trump's deal means that US access to the Canadian dairy market has gone up from 3.25% to 3.6%. I'd imagine speciality milk means maple flavoured yoghurt but I don't have a clue. 

Wid.

9 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Wid.

Trump-"I don't give a f**k about steel and timber anymore, just sort out that fucking speciality milk thing, the farmers are killing me, and I need a deal pronto, the ratings are bombing."

Canuck- "What, you're going to tariff our national emblem, our pride, our maple flavoured yoghurt, but take it easy on steel and timber? You've got us over a barrel Yankee cousin, we'll cry tonight  but we'll concede. It's a deal."