The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

From watching all the Trump kid speeches I get the impression that Don Jr desperately wants to run for office but Ivanka could genuinely win somewhere. Oh, and Tiffany is hot.

No chance, Melania will release "the video" or slit her throat first.

2 hours ago, Johnstoun said:

I like how he accepts that every Trump is a one term president.

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

Funniest thing on that shirt is Trump's term ends in 2020

My every member of the Trump family will win 2 presidential elections T shirt has people asking questions already answered by the shirt.

Edited by Henderson to deliver .....

10 hours ago, Beth Paige-Black said:

His whole campaign has been turn American against American.  From the ANTIFA comments to BLM and then to tweet LAW AND ORDER several times every day.   

Might be against the grain but I think he'll win a 2nd term.  

Correct.  This is the kind of idiocy he encourages:

https://twitter.com/timcast/status/1299327274710437888?s=21

And people still try to claim he’s a pacifist intent in lowering tensions.  Hopefully the American electorate in the rust belt has seen through it. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
12 hours ago, Beth Paige-Black said:

His whole campaign has been turn American against American.  From the ANTIFA comments to BLM and then to tweet LAW AND ORDER several times every day.   

Might be against the grain but I think he'll win a 2nd term.  

BLM are winning this campaign for Trump.

The rioting will turn your ordinary suburban American in swing States towards the party they see as supporting law and order. At the moment Trump is kicking the Democrats ass on this front.

These protests are manna from heaven for the Republicans.

8 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

BLM are winning this campaign for Trump.

The rioting will turn your ordinary suburban American in swing States towards the party they see as supporting law and order. At the moment Trump is kicking the Democrats ass on this front.

These protests are manna from heaven for the Republicans.

On the other hand it's happening under Trump's watch and he's actively trying to escalate it. He's spent the last 4 years stirring up division. Not all suburbanites are dumb. I agree about BLM dialling it back though. And the word is arse.

Edited by welshbairn

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, welshbairn said:

On the other hand it's happening under Trump's watch and he's actively trying to escalate it. Not all suburbanites are dumb. I agree about BLM dialling it back though. And the word is arse.

We're in an American thread... 😉

He doesn't have to get all of middle America to vote for him....just enough voters in half a dozen swing states. He just needs Thelma and Ed from Buttfuck, Ohio or Patsy and Al from Shitcreek, Wisconsin...people who are swithering voters and were thinking about giving their vote to Biden.....to turn on their TV's and watch civil unrest from cities a thousand miles away.

The Republicans were in desperate need of something to hold on to and stop their campaign disintegrating. The rioters have given them that. 

2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

We're in an American thread... 😉

He doesn't have to get all of middle America to vote for him....just enough voters in half a dozen swing states. He just needs Thelma and Ed from Buttfuck, Ohio or Patsy and Al from Shitcreek, Wisconsin...people who are swithering voters and were thinking about giving their vote to Biden.....to turn on their TV's and watch civil unrest from cities a thousand miles away.

The Republicans were in desperate need of something to hold on to and stop their campaign disintegrating. The rioters have given them that. 

It depends on how many of them will blame Trump for it versus Biden. Biden better start shouting this a bit louder though.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Yeap, Biden has to keep on hammering home that Trump is responsible for the division in the country and therefore the breakdown in law and order. 

If he allows Trump to take the initiative.....and as Clinton discovered, it's very difficult to combat a populist who constantly shouts outlandish lies.... then he'll lose.