The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

On 04/08/2020 at 23:06, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Genuinely unsure as to whether or not Donnie is actually this thick, or just thinks everyone else is.

That's just mind-melting dimwit territory. Has to be at it, surely. Surely.

His mother spoiled him and neither she or Fred ever questioned him leading him to think he was the dog's bollocks.

There's a story that when he was at that New York military Academy and once he got to a certain age Mary and Fred would turn up at weekends with a, different one each time, beautiful New York socialite with them so that Daft Donnie could parade around the campus with the girl on his arm.

Of course he then ended up marrying arm candy as we all know.

Bear in mind Fred and Mary made their money renting the slums of Brooklyn and Queens, Donnie convinced them the future was Manhatten, 'never mind the debt folks I'll bluff my way round that'.

And as far as Daft donnie knows, Donnie knows best.

Is he thick? 

Did Rose Kennedy have a black dress?

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

Four years of this would be incredible but it's more likely he'd get the Prince Phillip treatment and get dragged about like a corpse while his underlinings start wars and bring in means testing.

And there you have it in that interview, two senile clowns will be  battling it out for the presidency.

It was ever thus in American Politics.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

And there you have it in that interview, two senile clowns will be  battling it out for the presidency.

It was ever thus in American Politics.

1.  Charlie Kirk, really? (Edit: I see that it was somebody else who brought in Charlie Kirk, still, his hot takes are no takes at all).

2. No it wasn’t. Trump is the nadir of presidential candidates.  Unquestionably.  These are strange and unique times in which we live.

Edited by Savage Henry

Biden is more of an unCandidate in that his campaign is all about avoiding all the things that a candidate is supposed to do. 

Everyone thinks Hillary lost because she DIDN'T go to Wisconsin. Biden is going to prove that she actually went to too many states. He's going to win by not going anywhere. 

13 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

1.  Charlie Kirk, really? (Edit: I see that it was somebody else who brought in Charlie Kirk, still, his hot takes are no takes at all).

2. No it wasn’t. Trump is the nadir of presidential candidates.  Unquestionably.  These are strange and unique times in which we live.

Look Jack I just searched Biden Interview on Facegram and Charlie Chaplin was the top result. Come on man what do you think I'm was going to say something that I probably shouldn't so I'll just reduce my typing until this sentence peters out

12 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Biden's interview around the cognitive test yesterday has done it for me. He has to be the next president. The patter is too class.

3 hours ago, Detournement said:

Four years of this would be incredible but it's more likely he'd get the Prince Phillip treatment and get dragged about like a corpse while his underlinings start wars and bring in means testing.

I know it's been said a few times, but I cannot stress enough how excited I am about the possibility of live televised debates between these two mush-brained old duffers. There's not a PR team or Campaign Manager alive that can stop dementia riddled rants when the cameras are live. It could be, nae, will be, utterly astonishing TV.

The Presidency itself will obviously be neo-con horror for all whichever of them gets in. Is it worth four years of that to see "and I tied an onion to my belt, which was the fashion at the time" muttered by the future President on live TV? For me, yes. 

Edited by J_Stewart

25 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

I know it's been said a few times, but I cannot stress enough how excited I am about the possibility of live televised debates between these two mush-brained old duffers. There's not a PR team or Campaign Manager alive that can stop dementia riddled rants when the cameras are live. It could be, nae, will be, utterly astonishing TV.

The Presidency itself will obviously be neo-con horror for all whichever of them gets in. Is it worth four years of that to see "and I tied an onion to my belt, which was the fashion at the time" muttered by the future President on live TV? For me, yes. 

I can't wait for him to shout at a young black reporter "COME ON MAN, why you not grateful? Oh I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that." I give it til February.

38 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I mentioned Kirk ??

There is no doubt that Trump is a fool but the USA Presidency is littered with what we would term failures or fools.

The Scandals of Hardings presidency after his death.

Herbert Hoovers head in the sand at the onset of the Great Depression and then his ineptness with the gold standard.

Woodrow Wilson continuing in the Presidency as he was riddled with ill health and paralysed on his right side,

Truman's the pig farmer's ignorance that an atomic bomb had been developed, saying, 'The President never told me' as he signed the document giving the go ahead for Hiroshima.

Nixon the great liar driven by paranoia to the extent he authorised that break in and had to resign.

George W Bush, need I say more.

Andrew Johnson impeached.

Ford who as Eisenhower described, 'Couldn't chew gum and fart at the same time.

Clinton, Impeached and  lying he had, 'no sexual relations with that woman' and now is being drawn into the Epstein affair.

Kennedy's disastrous Bay of Pigs which almost led to all out world nuclear war, Marylin Monroe?   

Reagan, falls asleep in major meetings, authorises a full scale invasion of Grenada, bombs Libya resulting in the italian embassy totally destroyed. 

And so forth and so and on and fuckin on if you can be bothered digging them up.

And sadly since 1945 these fuckin cowboys have been capable of authorising nuclear destruction.

34 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I can't wait for him to shout at a young black reporter "COME ON MAN, why you not grateful? Oh I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that." I give it til February.

There's so much gold in that 63 second clip. The first "COME ON MAN" is incredible, but it's the first little wheezy laugh that kills me. It comes out of nowhere and there's absolutely no context to it, no one has said anything, it's too long after he's completed his babbling sentence to apply to it. It's wild. Give it three years and post-grads will be writing papers on the foreboding of that laugh in connection with Sleepy Joe announcing his legislative cornerstone for 2023 will be a "no dinner served after 4:30pm and only semolina with the lumpy bits for pudding" bill.

37 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

There's so much gold in that 63 second clip. The first "COME ON MAN" is incredible, but it's the first little wheezy laugh that kills me. It comes out of nowhere and there's absolutely no context to it, no one has said anything, it's too long after he's completed his babbling sentence to apply to it. It's wild. Give it three years and post-grads will be writing papers on the foreboding of that laugh in connection with Sleepy Joe announcing his legislative cornerstone for 2023 will be a "no dinner served after 4:30pm and only semolina with the lumpy bits for pudding" bill.

"I'm so forward looking to have an opportunity" is more gold as is the merciful cut off when he starts stumbling over his words at the end. 

There's no in the way world Biden will actually have any input in policy or even on campaign strategy. He's basically just a well known name and face acting as a figurehead for the DNC.

Whoever gets the VP nod will be President by 2023 which is why it's such a huge pick and they are delaying it. Trump is obviously going to say you are voting for President Kamala or Pocahontas or Tammy Duckworth not sleepy Joe. 

6 minutes ago, Detournement said:

There's no in the way world Biden will actually have any input in policy or even on campaign strategy. He's basically just a well known name and face acting as a figurehead for the DNC.

Whoever gets the VP nod will be President by 2023 which is why it's such a huge pick and they are delaying it. Trump is obviously going to say you are voting for President Kamala or Pocahontas or Tammy Duckworth not sleepy Joe. 

He doesn't have to pick a woman either if the polls continue to move in his favour. Nobody that cares about the gender of the VP is going to stay at home, they've already outright stated they're a captive audience.