The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

On 27/07/2020 at 08:56, welshbairn said:

Vote Trump or your Gran gets it.

On a different day, Trump would've said it was the old dear's fault for not carrying a firearm.

2 hours ago, paul-r-cfc said:

He's defending retweeting some nutter who claims that hydrochlori-whatever stuff that Trump was championing is a cure and Fauci and everyone at CNN should hand over their urine so it can be proven.

TBF it wouldn't be the first time he has taken the piss.

4 hours ago, aDONisSheep said:

What a bunch of stupid Libtards you are;

Your snowflake erses are going to get astral poked.  Amen!

Been a while since I have been speechless with this imbecile but that was right up there again.

4 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Brexit means Brexit.

Viral sensation Dr. Stella Immanuel says Jesus will destroy Facebook if her COVID video doesn’t go back up
By KARU F. DANIELS
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
JUL 28, 2020 AT 7:31 PM

Dr. Stella Immanuel blasted Facebook and Twitter after it removed her controversial video touting hydroxychloroquine as a “cure” for COVID-19.

The Houston physician, who went viral for her video, declared on Twitter that Jesus Christ would destroy Facebook’s servers if her videos weren’t restored to the platform.

“Hello Facebook put back my profile page and videos up or your computers with start crashing till you do,” she tweeted overnight. “You are not bigger that God. I promise you. If my page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name”

In the clip, allegedly filmed during a “White Coat Summit” in front of the Supreme Court in Washington, D.C., the self-proclaimed “Deliverance Minister” stands with a group of doctors who praised hydroxychloroquine and said how masks and lockdowns are not needed to stop the spread of the novel coronavirus.
“Hello, you don’t need a mask. There is a cure,” Immanuel said in the video.

According to the Texas Medical Board, Immanuel is a licensed pediatrician — and also recognized as religious minister, who has a long history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other controversial issues

On Tuesday, The Daily Beast published an extensive collection of some of Immanuel’s sermons and articles posted on her website, describing them as “definitely ludicrous.”

She refers to herself as “God’s battle axe and weapon of war” and claims that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives,” a phenomenon described essentially as witches and demons having sexual intercourse with people in a dreamworld.

“They turn into a woman and then they sleep with the man and collect his sperm,” Immanuel said, according to the outlet. “Then they turn into the man and they sleep with a man and deposit the sperm and reproduce more of themselves.”

“They are responsible for serious gynecological problems,” Immanuel said. “We call them all kinds of names — endometriosis, we call them molar pregnancies, we call them fibroids, we call them cysts, but most of them are evil deposits from the spirit husband,” Immanuel said in 2013. “They are responsible for miscarriages, impotence — men that can’t get it up.”

The outlet claims to have also found that in 2015 Immanuel claimed that an Illuminati plan had been concocted by “a witch” to destroy the world using abortion, gay marriage, and children’s toys.”

That's not fair, I like her, she's a great woman, says a lot of interesting things, I've never met her, know nothing about her, thank you, good night. 

P.S.

Edited by welshbairn

“They turn into a woman and then they sleep with the man and collect his sperm,” Immanuel said, according to the outlet. “Then they turn into the man and they sleep with a man and deposit the sperm and reproduce more of themselves.”

OK - i can understand the basis of the first p[oint, but if they turn into a man and sleep with a man - who the feck becomes pregnant?

Does the baby grow up the guys bum?

I don’t think he wants to be president anymore his only concern is not being a LOSER! So it makes sense that he’ll denounce the results which he was doing in advance of the announcement in 2016, wasn’t he?

I wouldn’t be too worried if I was a Dem anyway as the pushback against a Biden win will probably be limited to the Q nutcases. Biden isn’t the slightest threat to any establishment Republican’s economic interests.