The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

16 hours ago, RiG said:

Some incredible stuff in this thread here about Trump's interview with Wallace of Fox News (Spoiler: Trump says he doesn't like Fox that much :lol:

It's just like the episode of The Simpsons when Burns discovers he is broke and his lawyers and Smithers just tell him his stocks have been doing great all the time.

I’ve spent the last hour watching that interview and reading the analysis.  Something is seriously wrong with Trump - even more than usual. it’s almost like he’s trying to thrown the election.  

The take from that is that the Republicans are dropping any pretence of Biden’s intellect failing, and now claiming he’s a radical left elite mastermind.  I wonder how long it’ll take for Trump’s civil libertarian apologists to accuse the Portland protestors of being communists, and herald the militarised police for just doing their job?  

At least the Chris Wallace interview will put paid to the “sleepy Joe” trope.  Wallace gave Trump a free hit on that and it ended up making Trump look like an imbecile.  

As for that chart, holy hell. 

Edited by Savage Henry

13 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Kanye West has announced as part of his run for the White House that new mothers will get $1 million dollars, as a way of stopping abortion. I don’t think he’s really thought this one through.

1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/juliareinstein/son-judge-killed-husband-shooting-esther-salas-new-jersey?bftwnews&utm_term=4ldqpgc#4ldqpgc

A Men's Rights Activist Is Suspected Of Killing A Federal Judge's Son And Shooting Her Husband

This is batshit crazy even for Trump's America.

Nothing to do with Epstein at all

22 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Kanye West has announced as part of his run for the White House that new mothers will get $1 million dollars, as a way of stopping abortion. I don’t think he’s really thought this one through.

We heard all that type of shite from Trump in his initial campaign so don't be surprised if the fool West garners support, he will just join a long long long list of Rep and Dems American political numbskulls that Americans take to their hearts and the ballot box.

It's a joke and anybody that takes American politics seriously needs to have a real hard think to themselves.

Remember that we also have muppets in the westminster Government.

On 15/07/2020 at 19:50, RiG said:

Nothing suspicious about this at all...

Completely by coincidence, the daily briefings will start again. Just as trump took control of the figures. No way these facts are linked

2 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Ex-Trump aide Scaramucci says president’s ‘well wishes’ to Ghislaine Maxwell are coded message: ‘Please don’t talk’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-ghislaine-maxwell-anthony-scaramucci-jeffrey-epstein-sex-abuse-a9632476.html?utm_source=reddit.com

...and I'll pardon you. Makes sense.

First thing I thought when he said it, whether he will or not is another matter. Paul Manafort stayed loyal and silent and the only reason he's in house arrest rather than federal prison is Covid. If he loses the election and doesn't pardon a few people I'd expect we'll hear some tongues wagging for early release.

26 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Biden saying Trump is the USA's first racist president.

A bold claim.

Probably a good sign that he's aware enough not to go criticising America's Gods.

2 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Biden saying Trump is the USA's first racist president.

A bold claim.

Yup. But he can hardly go around attacking the legacy of folk heroes.  Small but substantial criticisms of Trump is more than enough, because Trump’s ability to insult even his own supporters will inevitably pop up again in about 20 minutes.