The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

15 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

“I have no intention of resigning”.   He he.  Trump appointed this guy, and is going to replace him with somebody who isn’t an attorney.  He’s up to his neck in corruption.

Berman finally resigns after Barr says the President has directly sacked him, shortly after Trump saying on camera that he had nothing to do with it. :lol:

Was watching CNN talking about the low turnout, then switched over to Fox during an ad break to find Trump live on stage, CNN were totally ignoring it. American  TV is demented. Turned off because I can only take Trump in small youtube bites.

I read the full transcript, would thoroughly recommend. It’s all gold, but this was a highlight for me

People have come up to me, say, “How do you take it?” I say, “Do I have a choice? Do I have a choice?” We deal with a lot of bad people, but we’re winning. And every once in a while, I’ll have one of these days where I’m hit left and right, left and right, like even this great event. If you could have seen outside or if you could have heard the reports, the reports, “Oh, it’s COVID.” It’s this again. By the way, it’s a disease without question, has more names than any disease in history. I can name, “Kung flu.” I can name, 19 different versions of names. Many call it a virus, which it is. Many call it a flu, what difference? I think we have 19 or 20 versions of the name. But they say to me, “Where do you get the energy?” I say, “I don’t have a choice. I don’t have a choice.” It was interesting, to show you how fake they are, you might’ve seen it. So last week they called me and they say, “Sir, West Point, West Point, we’re ready.” I said, “Oh, that’s right. I have to make the commencement speech at West Point.”

8 minutes ago, The OP said:

I read the full transcript, would thoroughly recommend. It’s all gold, but this was a highlight for me

People have come up to me, say, “How do you take it?” I say, “Do I have a choice? Do I have a choice?” We deal with a lot of bad people, but we’re winning. And every once in a while, I’ll have one of these days where I’m hit left and right, left and right, like even this great event. If you could have seen outside or if you could have heard the reports, the reports, “Oh, it’s COVID.” It’s this again. By the way, it’s a disease without question, has more names than any disease in history. I can name, “Kung flu.” I can name, 19 different versions of names. Many call it a virus, which it is. Many call it a flu, what difference? I think we have 19 or 20 versions of the name. But they say to me, “Where do you get the energy?” I say, “I don’t have a choice. I don’t have a choice.” It was interesting, to show you how fake they are, you might’ve seen it. So last week they called me and they say, “Sir, West Point, West Point, we’re ready.” I said, “Oh, that’s right. I have to make the commencement speech at West Point.”

There’s always a ‘sir’ story.  A sure sign that he’s making it up.

”People have come up to me, say, “How do you take it?” I say, “Do I have a choice? Do I have a choice?” We deal with a lot of bad people, but we’re winning. And every once in a while, I’ll have one of these days where I’m hit left and right, left and right, like even this great event. If you could have seen outside or if you could have heard the reports, the reports, “Oh, it’s COVID.” It’s this again. By the way, it’s a disease without question, has more names than any disease in history. I can name, “Kung flu.” I can name, 19 different versions of names. Many call it a virus, which it is. Many call it a flu, what difference? I think we have 19 or 20 versions of the name. But they say to me, “Where do you get the energy?” I say, “I don’t have a choice. I don’t have a choice.” It was interesting, to show you how fake they are, you might’ve seen it. So last week they called me and they say, “Sir, West Point, West Point, we’re ready.” I said, “Oh, that’s right. I have to make the commencement speech at West Point.”
You're right. When it's written down it really blows you away that this man is president, and still has a fighting chance of reelection.

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
26 minutes ago, The OP said:
”People have come up to me, say, “How do you take it?” I say, “Do I have a choice? Do I have a choice?” We deal with a lot of bad people, but we’re winning. And every once in a while, I’ll have one of these days where I’m hit left and right, left and right, like even this great event. If you could have seen outside or if you could have heard the reports, the reports, “Oh, it’s COVID.” It’s this again. By the way, it’s a disease without question, has more names than any disease in history. I can name, “Kung flu.” I can name, 19 different versions of names. Many call it a virus, which it is. Many call it a flu, what difference? I think we have 19 or 20 versions of the name. But they say to me, “Where do you get the energy?” I say, “I don’t have a choice. I don’t have a choice.” It was interesting, to show you how fake they are, you might’ve seen it. So last week they called me and they say, “Sir, West Point, West Point, we’re ready.” I said, “Oh, that’s right. I have to make the commencement speech at West Point.”

You're right. When it's written down it really blows you away that this man is president, and still has a fighting chance of reelection.

I’ve read it a couple of times, and have absolutely no idea what his point is supposed to be. I mean, I assume he’s on about the media having a go at him, but f**k knows.

The debates between him and Biden could end up being legendary if their handlers can't keep them focused.

Absolute Grandpa Simpson stuff that ought - but won't - see a third-party candidate make headway. Popcorn at the ready.

59 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

The debates between him and Biden could end up being legendary if their handlers can't keep them focused.

Absolute Grandpa Simpson stuff that ought - but won't - see a third-party candidate make headway. Popcorn at the ready.