The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

I can believe Donnie's that weight. He's my height, roughly my weight and I, too, look much like at overfilled sack of sewage stuffed into a suit.

Bear in mind that, like me, he'll barely have an ounce of muscle left on his body after a lifetime sitting on his arse eating McDonalds and composing attention-seeking rubbish for public consumption. He could lose pounds of fat and, with a reasonable exercise routine, lose very little weight.

Starting to get scared by the similarities between me and Trump, so I'm going to stop now.

I refuse to believe that a man of his size and shape has such a healthy resting heart rate but then again pretty much everything coming out of the WH just now is lies and propaganda.

2 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Bookmarking some of these Biden posts for when he turns up at the debates, sniffs the Fox News lady's hair, mumbles something incoherent about 'coloureds on the bus' and 'this collard greens malarkey' before collapsing with his eye weeping blood.

Every clip of him visibly clipping through the floor is Russian ops

Anyway you could trace Donald Trump getting noticeably more obese when he ditched the suit jackets and started wearing that big overcoat all the time. All the same, he looks like absolute shit.

7 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Anyway you could trace Donald Trump getting noticeably more obese when he ditched the suit jackets and started wearing that big overcoat all the time. All the same, he looks like absolute shit.

In the future, the Ben Garrison version will be canon anyway.

downloadfile-4.thumb.jpg.027bb64934f7894f6d13d9ee5a68261e.jpg

I've seen folk complain about the amount of coverage/funding breast cancer gets, specifically in comparison to testicular & prostate cancer. They generally come across as more interested in reducing donations to the bloody wimmin's charities rather than increasing funding for those that affect men.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I've seen folk complain about the amount of coverage/funding breast cancer gets, specifically in comparison to testicular & prostate cancer. They generally come across as more interested in reducing donations to the bloody wimmin's charities rather than increasing funding for those that affect men.

Including Trump...?

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

Including Trump...?

That really wouldn't be a surprise, would it?

He'll be at higher risk of contracting breast cancer too.

20 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

The whole thing is so that people can convince themselves that they aren’t racists while voting for an overtly racist politician with overtly racist policies. 

I’ve got a mate who is an uber contrarian as he liked Corbyn and defends Trump (which is just a bizarre pairing of viewpoints) and he just sent me a video of some woman named Candace Owens telling me George Floyd has committed crimes and was potentially high when he was murdered so it’s all fine. I get the impression she is a very convenient “I can’t be racist, some of my best friends are black” for Trumpeteers.

Edited by The OP

2 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I do like a wee rant about the money "breast cancer awareness" gets. Almost none of it goes to funding and, instead, goes toward more awareness which does tend to blanket all coverage of cancer. My issue is more that it's not going to treating cancer and, at this point, I think most people are aware of breast cancer so breast cancer awareness is just there to keep people in work.

The same argument can now be made against "prostate cancer awareness" but no nearly on the same scale

3 hours ago, The OP said:

I’ve got a mate who is an uber contrarian as he liked Corbyn and defends Trump

You're pals with Detournment ?

3 hours ago, The OP said:

Candace Owens

She's just an opportunistic grifter who's linked to some very shady characters.

3 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

You're pals with Detournment ?

She's just an opportunistic grifter who's linked to some very shady characters.

Struck me as if she’d essentially be a better looking, more intelligent Katie Hopkins but I’m not familiar with her oeuvre.