The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Invested my winnings on Cummings saying "Private Matter" in his rose garden speech on this.

fri.JPG.4876bb8e2f433716322a7e1ce6803d56.JPGfri3.JPG.10dc3602a0f0e5c80269ff7681d3620a.JPG

What betting site is that?

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Why are you holding Biden to standards which Trump cannot possible meet?  This Trump apologia is simply a means of saying, whoever wins, I was right.  

And the Yanks are some of the most liberal leaning states in the US.  If Trump wins, it won’t because of them.  

I'm not apologising for Trump, the man is an egotistical maniac but he'll eviscerate Biden in the debates. He's already started with the 'sleepy Joe' comments.

I do not think it's too much to ask to expect the POTUS to be able to string a sentence together. Biden is clearly unwell and should never have been the Democrats choice.

22 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Given Biden's commitment to just smashing any possible progressive reason to vote for him I fully expect him to announce Klobuchar as his VP after this week.

Well Biden if elected is hardly likely to last 4 years health wise. The Dems need a clone to step right in and serve corporate interests.

1 minute ago, BillyAnchor said:

Well Biden if elected is hardly likely to last 4 years health wise. The Dems need a clone to step right in and serve corporate interests.

Specifically Klobuchar though given she's now being linked to previous failures to prosecute the officer that murdered George Floyd.

Trump’s about to start another trade war with China to deflect from his mess in handling of COVID-19.

Why is corporate America not uniting in condemnation of this clown.  Do they really think Biden is going to f**k the economy?

The Democrats are total mess , they've had 4 years to find a decent candidate to run against President Cockwomble and Sleepy Joe is the best they can come up with , jeezo ,looking like they're going to have another 4 years searching for someone to defeat  whoever The Republican candidate will be 

58 minutes ago, stanton said:

The Democrats are total mess , they've had 4 years to find a decent candidate to run against President Cockwomble and Sleepy Joe is the best they can come up with , jeezo ,looking like they're going to have another 4 years searching for someone to defeat  whoever The Republican candidate will be 

I can't believe anyone thought Biden would be the best candidate, except nerds who get all their data from spreadsheets without looking at the state of the man. Nobody could decide on who could beat Sanders, which seemed more important to the party machine than beating Trump, and the senile old man was picked by default.